swap a 350z for a focus ST hahahahaha!!

p40ulw

Even though the switchgear is from a 90s mondeo. :p

Christ that's an improvement on what I thought it was......it looked like it was gripped out if a Granada on the one I looked at!

90s Mondeo nicked it out of an 80s Granada, i know this as my dad had a granada scorpio 2.0 and a cosworth of that vintage. B) Back in the day when my Dad bought a new XJ8 I made a comment about ford switchgear on the S type to the very old school salesman. He simply replied in a dissapointed voice 'well son, the less said about that the better.' :lol:

Even though the switchgear is from a 90s mondeo. :p

Christ that's an improvement on what I thought it was......it looked like it was gripped out if a Granada on the one I looked at!

90s Mondeo nicked it out of an 80s Granada, i know this as my dad had a granada scorpio 2.0 and a cosworth of that vintage. B) Back in the day when my Dad bought a new XJ8 I made a comment about ford switchgear on the S type to the very old school salesman. He simply replied in a dissapointed voice 'well son, the less said about that the better.' :lol:

:lol: what makes it worse is the beautiful jag walnut burr that's all around it....l

It shows it up even worse

i didn;t mind the dash buttons on the centre console, i love the fact that it all lights up in turquoise, looks very nice at night :teeth:

it all just kind of works, but as for problems, yes i am in the process of fixing rust, i have sorted mostof the mechanical issues, and yes i am playing chase the electrical gremlin :lol: but for some reason i just don't seem to mind. i like the wood, its not a garish walnut so it doesn't look bad. although i am toying with the idea of painting it in piano black. :shrug: