Well what can I say........

DoogyRev

:byebye:

We have just had "THAT" phone call

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

If you had not already guessed..... apparently The DoogyRev's are allowed to move to Vancouver :clap:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what can we say :byebye::byebye::byebye:

Gonna be sad to see you guys go, but thats me being shellfish....

Lisa and I wish you both a fantastic new life, sorry to see you leave these shores. :thumbs:

But, expect a zed meet at yours in the new year..... :yahoo::yahoo:

At Last thought we would never get rid of you!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Congrats mate - well done - I'll miss you at the meets though!

Thanks Everyone, there has been lots of jumping and screaming in this household this evening :yahoo:

and take that bloody awful clown with you PLEASE :lol:

Sorry Nixy the clown stays with me and now has a dual-passport B)

I'll miss you at the meets though!

I will be there in spirit :ninga:

Congrats Jim... i never met you but would have liked to. Wish you all the best with your move... please put up lots of pics of Canada :teeth:

I can completely understand how you're feeling today too... we just got some news today that we've been waiting/wishing to receive every day for 2.5 years (9 years wait total!). My Fiance has today been granted British Citezenship!! It's cost us literally thousands of pounds to get to this point, but she's now sorted!! She has a ceremony on Monday where she meets the local mayor too :lol:

The upshot of all this is that we can now FINALLY go on holiday abroad together. This is what we've been waiting 9 years for...

So we had that moment of jumping round the house today too :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats Jim... i never met you but would have liked to. Wish you all the best with your move... please put up lots of pics of Canada :teeth:

I can completely understand how you're feeling today too... we just got some news today that we've been waiting/wishing to receive every day for 2.5 years (9 years wait total!). My Fiance has today been granted British Citezenship!! It's cost us literally thousands of pounds to get to this point, but she's now sorted!! She has a ceremony on Monday where she meets the local mayor too :lol:

The upshot of all this is that we can now FINALLY go on holiday abroad together. This is what we've been waiting 9 years for...

So we had that moment of jumping round the house today too :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats to you and your Fiancé, thats fantastic news B)

You can be sure of lots of photo's of Canada and Nissan meets I can infiltrate :ninja: