How to Smurfadise a Zed......**Yellow Brembos** P29

glrnet

How about Green - the whole car that is then the splitter will look great in black ;)

Now there's a thought, a black splitter :thumbs: Chris, I've been meaning to ask for a while now, do you have a 370? Just wanted to clear this up. :shrug:
  • Like 1

How about Green - the whole car that is then the splitter will look great in black ;)

Now there's a thought, a black splitter :thumbs: Chris, I've been meaning to ask for a while now, do you have a 370? Just wanted to clear this up. :shrug:

Yes mate I own a 370 now - have I not mentioned that to you in passing then?

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Finally had the yellow Brembos fitted by Kaizer at Sly Motors, he fitted adjustable rear camber arms and carried out a 4 wheel alignment to complete the coilover install and set up. It handles like a completely differnet car, Buster was right, I should have done it years ago :) Was chatting to him yesterday and another cheeky little mod will be on the way when we get back from France I think ;)

Anyway I eventually got round to taking some pix of the Brembos fitted, different but I like it. :p

P7186961_zpsyokre4kw.jpg

P7186952_zpsllnkhdo8.jpg

P7186962_zpsldpqjlw2.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update, not so much a mod more a maintenance requirement. Needed some new brake pads so decided to try the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads to replace the old Ferodo's. Spoke to Adrian at Torqen and they were delivered promptly a day later. I had always found the Ferodo's to bit too dusty for my liking. The Hawks are supplied with anti squeal back plates attached as standard and so far so good, no noise at all. I followed the suggested bedding in procedure and although haven't done more than 100 miles or so yet but they do seem to be an improvement, much "sharper and instant" but time will tell as this could be me wanting them to be an improvement. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks time.

• Like 3

Bit of an update, not so much a mod more a maintenance requirement. Needed some new brake pads so decided to try the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads to replace the old Ferodo's. Spoke to Adrian at Torqen and they were delivered promptly a day later. I had always found the Ferodo's to bit too dusty for my liking. The Hawks are supplied with anti squeal back plates attached as standard and so far so good, no noise at all. I followed the suggested bedding in procedure and although haven't done more than 100 miles or so yet but they do seem to be an improvement, much "sharper and instant" but time will tell as this could be me wanting them to be an improvement. I'll post an update in a couple of weeks time.

Found the Hawk pads to be the best I tried with my Brembos Graham.

Worked really well from cold so in the real world where you don't get a couple of warm up laps to put heat into the pads they are very good.

• Like 1

Much better than the previous colour, good choice sir! :D

Thankd Dan. Was a bit apprehensive about it but as soon as they were on the car was really pleased with the outcome. People are soooo polite, not much was said about the blue ones as far as I recall but have received lots of compliments this time round :)