The Zedshed live

Keyser

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

The red head is my daughter be careful

That is my SC Zed and as Bob says the engine is coming out for a rebuild!

No I do not need a haircut

Yes I will whistle to anything

I Know the sound is on

I didn't swear once!!! (wait until Bob's in tomorrow) :blush:

Hope you enjoyed it - if not don't watch!!! :lol:

I love the fact he answered every question lol! And don't worry was only saying hello! :lol: Brilliant thing, just sittin with it open, went to another window then heard the radio kick in... then walks in the man... who doesn't need a hair cut... ;):thumbs:

I see you :wave:

:wave:

Do you have a broadcasting licence...... :blush:

A PPL licence is required when recorded music, including radio and TV, is played in public. There is no statutory definition of 'playing in public' (also sometimes referred to as 'public performance') but the UK courts have given guidance on its meaning and ruled that it is any playing of music outside of a domestic setting – so, for example, playing recorded music at a workplace, public event or in the course of any business activities is considered to be 'playing in public'. In contrast, any recorded music being played as part of domestic home life or when there is an audience entirely comprised of friends and/or family (such as at a private family party) does not require a PPL licence.

This is my home and your all my friends :D

A PPL licence is required when recorded music, including radio and TV, is played in public. There is no statutory definition of 'playing in public' (also sometimes referred to as 'public performance') but the UK courts have given guidance on its meaning and ruled that it is any playing of music outside of a domestic setting – so, for example, playing recorded music at a workplace, public event or in the course of any business activities is considered to be 'playing in public'. In contrast, any recorded music being played as part of domestic home life or when there is an audience entirely comprised of friends and/or family (such as at a private family party) does not require a PPL licence.

This is my home and you're all my friends :D

F**k me ... you know some stuff ! :lol:

Was a pleasure watching your expressions while I txt you abuse :blush::lol:

See what I have to put up with :rant::lol:

Does make you paranoid though - but I'll bet a lot of you spend most of the day on a CCTV camera???

I'll get used to it (or turn it off) - and stop looking at my builders behind :lol:

Zed sheds about to get interesting... its engine out time by the looks of it... lol :mellow:

Also love the way Zeds just appear in the background as if it was a Zed highway of some sort.... :lol: I prob should have something better to do, but I don't need to go to my m8s til' later so.... :snack: good luck to you lads!