The Zedshed live

Keyser

Any links to the camera your using ? Is it a wired Ethernet camera connected direct to your router or a wireless jobby ?

Its a Y Cam Black - http://www.y-cam.com/y-cam-black-sd/

It is hard wired to my router and port forwarded on port 99 default is 80.

I did have it wireless but the signal is week in the ZedShed so we switched to hard wired as I put a network connection in when I built the ZedShed :thumbs:

Not sure how many were watching but my internet went slow :lol: (don't worry I have 2 connections)

Seems OK though.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, the Zed Shed Live is good B) ..... but I feel it should now incorporate a little more FUN :D ...

So if you wouldn't mind hooking one of these up, for forum members to control that would be great :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

Now, the Zed Shed Live is good B) ..... but I feel it should now incorporate a little more FUN :D ...

So if you wouldn't mind hooking one of these up, for forum members to control that would be great :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

I have enough problems with Bob tipping PS fluid on me without you lot starting!!!

I could set one up round yours though!???

Cameras back on - Changed some settings due to complaints of slow down - COMPLAINTS! :lol:

Engine strip starting soon :thumbs:

Please take notes I may need help putting it back together!!!!!!!

* checking into Zed cam for a few moments viewing* lol. wheres the engine? theres bugger all left on it! lol I take it your a trained mechanic by trade or something? (i know it seems stupid to ask that, but I don't know if thats what he does for a living lol)... looks like it mind you B)

* checking into Zed cam for a few moments viewing* lol. wheres the engine? theres bugger all left on it! lol I take it your a trained mechanic by trade or something? (i know it seems stupid to ask that, but I don't know if thats what he does for a living lol)... looks like it mind you B)

he's in IT, pretty much the same thing... :lol:

lol! Bet the IT engineers at my work couldn't do that. Just checked in again... theres even less of it. A 'slice' of engine is all i can see lol. What bhp is this thing gonna have when its finished?! :scare: lol

lol! Bet the IT engineers at my work couldn't do that. Just checked in again... theres even less of it. A 'slice' of engine is all i can see lol. What bhp is this thing gonna have when its finished?! :scare: lol

Meh its all nuts and bolts :lol:

She pulled 400 At the hubs first run thats without the cams mapped, the water meth turned on and without the 75 shot of NOS - she should make 450 at the hubs without the NOS - But she started smoking down on compression on one piston and bore scope showed some scoring of the piston - looks like numbe 6 is the worst - havent found any sand in her but have found some metal!!!!!

Can't see where it came from yet - Hmmmmmm

Just stopped for grub - I'll get the crank out tonight - the pistons look OK

Back out in a mo :)