The Phoenix is Reborn

Zugara

Well after a lot of wind up’s, banter and wee wee taking, the day has dawned for me to reveal what all the secrecy has been about. :blush:

Some close friends knew in advance, others were kept waiting for the big reveal, although I guess most of you knew what colour I was getting.

Myself and Jim (Doogyrev) travelled up to Kidderminster yesterday to a car sales outlet based on an industrial estate.

Driving my beloved SLK all that was, only 155 miles, caused us severe discomfort in our pert bottoms, backs and legs. Oh how wonderful it was to eventually get out of that car! :yahoo:

The weather was atrocious, bang goes an open top ride! The salesman opened up the shop, we walked through into the “showroom†and there she was.

Jim and I went over the car with a fine tooth comb, made sure everything worked; tyres were good, alloys etc. We were pretty much left to our own devices here, salesman, brought us coffee, then left us alone. Got the keys, flashed her up......Test drive completed, I went too do the paperwork, and Jim became my wingman, taking the pictures below.

A massive thank you to you Jim, as always your advice, the amount of details you went into checking over the car, the photos, the company and the friendship was and is worth every second of my time. I am so glad that you came along, even if it was under duress.......

Paperwork completed, I handed over the key too Jim, and got in the driver’s seat....... :lol:

I had a drive for a few miles, and then it was Jims turn.....Oh how that man can smile :teeth: , and smile :teeth: and smile :teeth: and smile :teeth: and smile :teeth: .......

Oh, I will shut up now,

]

So I am a happy bunny :lol: And Colin........ :p:p:p

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic