The Phoenix is Reborn

Zugara

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys, so far, I am luving it....... :yahoo:

and in comparison to the SLK and your 350?

SLK......I forgot about that Colin. :lol: But 370, so much better in every respect, but....could do with reversing sensors :blush:

350...... 370 is Somewhat refined and a nicer place to be, better equipped and I find the seats more comfortable, in a hugging kind of way :lol: I must admit tho, she is a wide car :surrender:

I am not knocking the 50,but the 70 really honestly IMO,is so much better, although some will disagree.

Completely agree, the 370 cabin is a much much nicer place to be and I think it feels more planted on the road, don't know if it is or not but it feels like it is better handling than the 350.

On the colour, I find it incredible how different this colour looks when you photograph it, either outside or inside and in the flesh.

The colour really pings in the flesh and totally different to any photo's you see.

I'm really pleased I got the same colour as my last few cars have been black, and I think this turns more heads BECAUSE of the bright colour than a black car does.

SLK......I forgot about that Colin. :lol: But 370, so much better in every respect, but....could do with reversing sensors :blush:

350...... 370 is Somewhat refined and a nicer place to be, better equipped and I find the seats more comfortable, in a hugging kind of way :lol: I must admit tho, she is a wide car :surrender:

I am not knocking the 50,but the 70 really honestly IMO,is so much better, although some will disagree.

For once we agree :yahoo::lol:

Got used to no reversing sensors now, but ever fearful of misjudging :shrug:

The biggest issue for me (cabin wise) and moving straight from a 350 to a 370 is the seating position relative to the higher bonnet line, even with my 6' 2" height. Pinpointing the n/s corner on the tighter apex's took a little more time than with the 350 where the sightline is unquestionably better, but that said the turn-in is as good if not better - which has been aided by the extra degree of toe-in added to the front and rear.

The Sessantas have also added a bit of a playful attribute over the Bridgestones - the breakaway is more predictable and wet roadholding is brilliant but best of all they have dialled out the tramlining I had - something the 350 didn't have even with the same Bridgestones. Now whether the Sessis last as long is another matter, but the feel through the seat of the pants has significantly improved the driveability, for me ;)

Dont forget we now get a glovebox too :yahoo:

Dont forget we now get a glovebox too :yahoo:

Might be big enough for your handbag darling, but the 350 one was better for the ones June has :blush::lol: