What type of people own a Zed?

twobears

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run my own personalisation business - embroidery, printing, mug making, coasters, glass photo frames and so on.

Self-employed garment printer here too :#1: and graphic designer. Running a business from home is great as you can admire your Zed in the driveway without having to spend too much on your daily commmute ;)

my husband has a BMW and I wouldn't say that he fits the profile usually associated with that particular car.

my husband-to-be owns a Passat but he's NOT a taxi driver :lol:

Why are you called 'twobears'? I have a cat called Bear.

S.

Fully qualified university of life student, have my own business supplying and installing aftermarket electronic equipment for vehicle fleet operators, basically anything from car phone kits to computer systems :) I love it but sometimes the travelling is a pain.

Last 2 jobs were marketing, branch and corporate account management at a Retail Stockbroker and then Director responsible for future marketing developments/trouble shooting (sort of) at another FS company. And that is me trying to make it sound interesting! :dry:

Now retired :)

Well, I still think we have a bias towards the technical/engineering types but really we are a fairly mixed bunch, which is great. I was worried everyone would be completely different from me but that's not the case as I am, according to my husband, 'a bit of a geek' :blush: I don't think I am but if it takes one to know one then he may be right :teeth:

Squee - at last, another girl :D I will message you. I have a rabbit called Bear!

purlple&black - are you a girl too?

For the last 20 years..............Dad.

Before that Liaison and Development.

Now semi retired as I have'nt got time to work and the children are older.

I wish it was 'Gentleman of Independant Means' :lol: but it aint. :surrender:

Started with a Civil Engineering degree ... worked on a couple of motorways in UK :drive1 ... then a couple of airports in Nigeria :plane: ... then an athletics/football stadium in Saudi :bounce: ... then moved into structural design and now I do architectural design, schools mostly ... I think I've got the best job in the world :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: ...

... oh and I'm the oldest member :wheelchair: