What type of people own a Zed?

twobears

I was wondering if Zed owners could be stereotyped at all? I have my opinions on certain types of car owners, although my husband has a BMW and I wouldn't say that he fits the profile usually associated with that particular car. So, what does everyone do for a living? I run my own personalisation business - embroidery, printing, mug making, coasters, glass photo frames and so on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChrisB, I'd love to be a student again but the cost is a bit off-putting :thumbdown: If I had the money I'd study clinical psychology to go with my first degree in French and Modern European Literature.

Zugara , happy to report that I am neither a spotty youth nor a pensioner :) Good luck with your new job as Ops Manager in the Air Compressor company. I'm sure it will be a gas :lol:

ChrisB, I'd love to be a student again but the cost is a bit off-putting :thumbdown: If I had the money I'd study clinical psychology to go with my first degree in French and Modern European Literature.

Zugara , happy to report that I am neither a spotty youth nor a pensioner :) Good luck with your new job as Ops Manager in the Air Compressor company. I'm sure it will be a gas :lol:

No gas involved, just a lot of hot air :blink: , thank you for your kind words, it's been a long road,

Have a read!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=59582

Cost of it all is a real consideration. Fortunately for me, I embarked on degree no. 2 before the student fees debacle occurred, so am still on the previous (much more reasonable) rates for the time being. My problem is that I've got the daft idea that I eventually want a PhD, so will possibly income restricted for years to come. I must be barking. :bang:

Instrument Tech by trade, last 7 years self employed doing full kitchen and bathroom design/ installations. Had a bit of a hit with the present climate so just got back into the petrochemical industry at seal sands Billingham.

I run my own motorcycle business, repairs, servicing, mot's etc. Rapidly approaching the wrong end of my forties. Divorced and now engaged :) and thankfully still a 20 something year old on the inside :teeth:

I really don't think there will be a stereotypical Z owner judging by those I've seen :shrug: