Hi There, new member!

Hi!

Just though I'd say hi as I'm a new member. Currently driving a Clio R27, but after 4 years of hot hatches I'm looking into the world of RWD fun! The 350z so far ticks all the boxes, but have some questions below. Have previously owned 2x Clio 172's and then the R27 for just over 12 months.

What is average MPG, I do a 20 mile round trip commute all on country roads with not much traffic, currently getting 27mpg out the Clio. Does anybody else do a similar journey and what do you get?

Are there any thing to look out for on 350z's that I should pay special attention to when going to look?

And finally, what's the best exhaust for around £500-£600?

Ta! :D

Thanks guys.

Had quick search and found out most of what I needed which is great. Hope to be joining you in the world of 350z's in the next few weeks. Just got to drive one now to see if I like it or not.

Thanks guys.

Had quick search and found out most of what I needed which is great. Hope to be joining you in the world of 350z's in the next few weeks. Just got to drive one now to see if I like it or not.

Once you drive one you will find out there is very little not to like ;)

Make sure you drive a few though as you might be a duff one with a clutch on the way out or worn bushes.... :surrender:

Thanks guys.

Make sure you drive a few though as you might be a duff one with a clutch on the way out or worn bushes.... :surrender:

The one I'm looking at is on 54k with full Nissan service history. Other than the clutch, bushes and alignment, is there anything else I should be looking out for?

Thanks guys.

The one I'm looking at is on 54k with full Nissan service history. Other than the clutch, bushes and alignment, is there anything else I should be looking out for?

Again there are some good guides on here ( I won't post the pic again :lol: )

Clutch is the biggy as it is around £800 to replace and life can vary from as little as 20k up to as much as 70k+... All depends how it has been treated. Other than that check for creaks and clicks from suspension or rear axle, the engine is pretty bullet proof unless run on cheap petrol for a long period, OEM exhaust is prone to split at the rear box other than that most things are visual....

Good luck with the search (pun intended) :lol: