Evening all!

wimper

Just thought I'd say hello. Not bought a zed yet, but I'm furiously looking... Have come from the MX-5 community, and am looking forward to taking my rear wheel drive knowledge to a new level.

A couple of pics of my current daily, so you can see what I'm about...

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

It's tipping the scales at 888kg, but it's going to go to make way for the zed.

I'm on the look out for either a 55 plate (poss GT4) or a 313 (only really want to pay the high tax if I get the full shebang!). It anyone knows of anything, let me know.

Anyway, that's enough babbling for now!

Ian

:wave: Welcome Ian ... will your daily be up for sale?

Yeah shortly. It's just having some finishing touches and tidying up before it hits the track day cars section on Piston Heads. Should make someone a good weapon for some track day/drifts fun.

Thats a fairly serious looking maz you got there. B)

Cheers, it's been a ball building (or de-building!) it! I bought it while I didn't have a bike, and while I was saving for my house. However, the house is bought this now resides in my garage...

41b0cb99.jpg

66781011.jpg

b8553ff4.jpg

And I fancy a motor with a radio, and some padded seats again!

Cheers everyone, you're a nice friendly bunch...

Those seats look remarkably uncomfortable lol

Oddly they are some of the most comfortable seats I've had! I've done a 2.5 hours journey in them without an ache! I think it's becaus they are so figure hugging.

:welcome: Are yor intentions to strip out the Z as well?

No, it will get tweaked, but mainly for looks and sound. We're driving to the south of France for my gf's brothers wedding in July, so the aircon definately needs to stay in this one! Especially if I get the black on black combo I want...

Cheers everyone!

Just one quick question that may help me on my way...

Am I right in thnk that there are less mods available for the 313 (sorry I gen up on engine types soon!) - exhausts etc? I think I'll be looking for a true dual set up at some point.

Cheers,

Ian