Hi - New Owner in North Wales

jjt

Hi, picked up my 350Z about two weeks ago, and have been waiting to give it a good clean before introducing myself! My name is Jonathan, I am 23 and live in Wrexham, North Wales.

I found the car advertised on here, and just wanted to say thanks for having such a well informed and comprehensive website which gave me confidence and knowledge of what to look out for.

As you can see the car is currently lowered on Eibach Springs, which I am going to have to get switched back to standard - the speed bumps around here are just too vicious! It also has a Japspeed K2 Exhaust (It was decat but as this is my everyday car I had to put the standard ones back in- too loud !), Plenum Spacer, 06- air box and a Uprev remap.

I have a new JVC double din screen on the way as well- Cheers to Lexx and Rob_Quads for the guides on what extras I would need.

I have never felt the need to do one of these introductions but hopefully I will be able to give back to the community after the help I have found here.

Anyway, here she is...

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

And one from the day I bought it...

IMG_1127.jpg

Still loving the torque, which is magnified when stepping from a Civic Type R!

Cheers guys and girls

JJT

Welcome to the forum and a really great introduction :clap:

Now given your location......guess you might know what I am going to say :teeth:

(my sig gives the game away :lol: )

Oh, and watch out for your nearby neighbour as he does have a soft spot for Sunset 350's ;)

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :thumbs: and very nice motor that you have there :thumbs:

If you require a complete set of stock/oem springs then just give me a shout as I have plenty in stock. :thumbs:

Alex :)

Thanks Alex, the OEM springs were included in the sale. Don't suppose anyone knows how long it should take to switch over by a pro? Ive been told about 3 hours...

Welcome to the forum and a really great introduction :clap:

Now given your location......guess you might know what I am going to say :teeth:

(my sig gives the game away :lol: )

Oh, and watch out for your nearby neighbour as he does have a soft spot for Sunset 350's ;)

Cheers, sounds good!