z wanabee

Hi,

i am currently looking to buy a 350 z.are there any colours in particular which stand out from the rest.

what should i be looking for in the way of servicing etc,

i am driving a tt dsg 3.2 @ the mo.find it a bit uninspiring to drive so looking for something with a bit more response a fun.

i hope i am making the right decsion.

Cheers.

ZEBEDEE

Welcome.

In terms of colour choice, it is very much a matter of personal preference. The vast majority of these cars appear to be blade silver or gunmetal grey so anything out of Black, Azure (blue) or Sunset (rusty) is often popular. Some of these colours had slightly different tones and names for facelift editions, but these are very close.

Much more rare are: white, chilli red, yellow (was this only for GT4 cars originally?).

Even more rare than all the above is a cool metallic purple colour which wasn't offered in the UK.

At the end of the day it depends on what you like ;)

Welcome. :wave:

The two brightest colours would the yellow 2005 and the Chewits (as they call it on here) 2007 only orange (Solar Orange is most countries bar the UK), quite bright and lolly I guess (quite rare). Much brighter than the Sunset (orange) which has more a hint of goldy/brown to it.

i am currently looking to buy a 350 z.are there any colours in particular which stand out from the rest.

Ultimately, it really depends what spec you are looking for, colour is somewhat subjective.