Is it snowing where you are?

rothers2901

Plenty of Cumbrian "snow" here on the west coast. Thats rain by the way.... :lol: Also sub 1 degree though, so might be a bit dodgy for work in the morning.

Just had a look at some of the lake district webcams, and there is some snow down the south east lakes.

Having bought a 4x4 I want some proper snow dammit :angry::lol:

Ah but does it have winter tyres? 4x4's still suck in the snow on summer tyres ;):lol:

:lol::lol:

I have. Well not winter rubber but General AT Grabbers. Need them on the lanes arround here all year.

Having bought a 4x4 I want some proper snow dammit :angry::lol:

Ah but does it have winter tyres? 4x4's still suck in the snow on summer tyres ;):lol:

Smaller rims and vredestein wintrac went on in October ;)

Very good :thumbs:

I saw quite a few smug 4x4 owners get stuck a few years back with summer tyres, and not so smug afterwards. Especially when a 300HP RWD car with summer tyres on managed to get past :lol:

Went to Wembley on the train today almost wanted to cry :lol: was frozen and this morning at 7am lets say i had a spirited drive to the station!!!

no snow all day got off train, blizzard in my eye :cold:

Time to readjust your driving styles if your going out

anyway got me thinking wonder how low below zero the zeds temp gauge goes i beat last years record of

-3 anyone else beaten me????

Went to Wembley on the train today almost wanted to cry :lol: was frozen and this morning at 7am lets say i had a spirited drive to the station!!!

no snow all day got off train, blizzard in my eye :cold:

Time to readjust your driving styles if your going out

anyway got me thinking wonder how low below zero the zeds temp gauge goes i beat last years record of

-3 anyone else beaten me????

I reckon it was colder than that in Cardiff today, Spent the afternoon at the match & lost feeling in my toes, legs & hands inside the first half hour :cold: Still cold now & I've been home for a while :cold:

You guys do not know what cold is :lol::lol::lol:

We have only had circa -4 this year and it feels like spring.

Last winter we had circa -12 and it got a bit chilly but we only pulled on an extra jumper and got on with it :thumbs:

Alex. :)

:cold: -17.5 this time last year but everyone had it bad. About 1 inch thick at the momennt