URGENT KIT info needed

frogspeed int

HI new to the forum here, urgently needing advice on where to buy a 350z wide Veelside body kit TOMORROW :blush:

id like to blend the arches in to the wings/1/4 panels on the vs3 kit ,

Need it A.S.A.P. as car is getting painted on the 13th, :headhurt:

Any help with prices and suppliers please.

Also what wheels /tyres ofsets and spacers fit please again suppliers and prices if you would be so good

Many thanks Froggie

OH any fitting :shrug: help and photoes apreciated :thumbs:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :thumbs: Can't help you with the Veilside personally, wheels will depend on the look you want, spacers will depend on the size of wheels you choose :wacko: Surely your paint people will know how to fit the kit you choose if they're worth their salt? :shrug: Google search for pics, search is your friend on here for tyre advice. :pmtarmac: for wheels, check out Rarerims and CS, all traders on here. Good luck with it, seems like you've put yourself under some pressure :surrender:

When it's finished remember :worthless:

SEARCH top right.................

Miaow!

Hang around a couple more years and you'll be doing the same :lol:

Haha! That might be how the monkey hangers roll but I'm from Boro and we're all helpful! :teeth:

painter wont be hanging round i have 1 350 z in 13th and one of the others the week after :dry:

Painter paints i do fiberglass and body work, Usualy TVR s so i dont hanging round ;) ,

At least there arent any monkeys in the pool, I hear they pay peanuts in boro so should be a few monkies there

I realise i have to cut the inner arches and rear 1/4, ive built a few x pack capris in my day :D Just dont think some kits come with 1/4 cutting paterns and fibreglass inner arch spacers or pastern.

Just been looking at the wheels bit There is a wide arch/ wing kit in page 4 whats the make of that kit please?

Ide be intrested in other wide kits but dont know whats about so please enliten me but must b quick as im melting plastic tomorrow to meet deadlines .

back soon,

come on BORO hope the moderators dont drive as slow as it takes em to post this :yawn: ,

will try search, didnt realise they made kits.

ILL do b4 and dafter pics if thats what ya want, might even bring one to the Falkum meet Im only down the road

Oh any where for the side transfers, pics tell a thousand words

Excuse me for stating the obvious, but didn't you think to source the kit BEFORE booking the painter?

If you want genuine, then you probably have to order from Japan or the USA, which means a few weeks wait at least.

If you want a replica, try someone like Aerokit, but personally don't know what their reputation is like.

Otherwise hit eBay and keep your fingers crossed that you might find something close to you that you can pick up.

Sadly, I doubt any supplier can "overnight parts from Japan" like in the movies.

Painter was booked , when kit was not an option but now it has been decided to modify, you know what girls are like cant make their minds up..

Just re looked @ some kits on the above post open to suggestions, on wide kits.

whats the black one with vented wings on the wheels page no 4? the vents look agresive.

Prefur a reasonable fit rather than a low std piece of jelly that has more ripples than the north sea, i know these cars are banger status not my kettle of fish but i do like a good standard of Finnish. Would like to see Ians car std :lol:

Not a troll ..

Cant beleive forums have traffic jams too,

going for a look for Aerokit and others named,

Are there any "BUILD PROJECTS "on here?

Thanks so far bk soon PS how do i post pics?

would be good to postpone paint but this kid paints well is booked months in advance , we learnt together 30 yrs ago and he fits me in short notice, cos he likes to give my sporty / new stuff pre prept a good lick and im a fussy bastard when it comes to paint and prep

I dont mess people like him about if i say i ll have it i will , This car is to be driven to Russia for a client deadlines are deadlines deals are deals .. Just their friend that drifts in Milan ,(and this car has spent a lot of time there and various other countries) has planted the seed so i have a change in direction a wide kit and kellyfandangos to be fitted.

I looked for a forum because i wanted to speak to people who know more about this model than i do.

Not a pack of i mature kids that probily dont mod there own cars so cant pass quality advice,

But guess thats the mentality of some Nissan owners..

SORRY TO THE 350 GODS OUT THERE and those that mean well B) , Thank you for advice on UV ;):wave:

:offtopic: , **** takers and trolls are usualy the kind of people that begrudge others having some thing they dont ,they never know who they are talking to and pass judgement quickly..(probily dont even own a 350z )

I have 3 to play with they really don't float my boat but each to there own,(they dont fire on enough cylinders if you ask me ) drove this one home from milan and will drive and deliver to Russia over a month,

Thanks to those who offer sound advice, Still looking for some one to recomend a decent UK supplier and wide arch kit

Hoped for a list with prices and tell numbers

I tried to contact a co throughthe list provided in the kit thread link bot they obviously dont need the custom or are use being peed off by the type of people they deal with..

:band: over

Back soon