URGENT KIT info needed

frogspeed int

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Many of our members are old or foreign and simply can't understand it."

Aye I'm 59 and a Scot, you cheuchters from England cannie git it right. speak properly. :p

P.S

Whats a custard test?

A photo taken of the item in question with a tin of custard placed on said item for proof :thumbs:

If you are gonna get a VS kit......you should ONLY consider getting a genuine kit. Replica VS kits are mostly worse than any others to get fitted.

Order from http://www.japanparts.com and get it shipped over in 7-10 days.

Seriously mate, you asked for help and we are giving it - cheap replica VS kits available in the UK are awful and will require a ton of work to make fit.

People that recommend and say some thing is quality when its sheeite are the kind that want banning from forums.

You never know who people realy are and can never stop assessing them never mind do it in a couple of posts,

I have many friends that surprise a lot of people,

AH thats what i was looking for , Dont have custard and cars are at 2 locations, Nore do i customise for a living, I JUST PLAY,

Cars bikes planes and boats/ships

See what i can do Any one have face book?

And what do I get in return ? off some one that wouldnt want to be even a virtual friend

Super charging sounds cool I shall look Thank you :thumbs:

Ps i have a mate whose supercharger takes 800hp just to turn it, a chevy pick up can be hung off the belt and still not turn it over B)

Andy that painted for Falcon (and crofts toyota/merc knows me)

I JUST PLAY,

Cars bikes planes and boats/ships

I'd like to see some pics,specialy of boats and ships. As I don't get to drive the club boat till April. :thumbdown:

My boat:

SvitzerPembroke.jpg

All 12,000 bhp :teeth::p

Get your ass down to Swansea and you can have a go Chris.

dont blame ya keep it private.

I realy must be finding a kit here guys but try to find some picies youd just say i pinched em from ternet?

Being from Teesside, I would be able to vouch for the pics being genuine if they show local landmarks - I know H/Pool southwards to Whitby quite well.

And despite all the other stuff going on in this thread. You have been given the answers you asked for many times over - you wont get a kit on short notice other than a crappy replica one.

That's your answer. Do with it what you please

Don't recall ever having an Andy in the Falcon Paintshop? You sure your talking about the right guy?

And what do I get in return ? off some one that wouldnt want to be even a virtual friend

Super charging sounds cool I shall look Thank you :thumbs:

Ps i have a mate whose supercharger takes 800hp just to turn it, a chevy pick up can be hung off the belt and still not turn it over B)

Andy that painted for Falcon (and crofts toyota/merc knows me)