URGENT KIT info needed

frogspeed int

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Social skills, politeness, respect that's how you achieve the answers you want.

If on the uthr and u cum on ere talkin in txt spk which a lot of ppl h8 and sayin they know nuthin + bad mouthin those who've bin there and dun it expect 2 B treated like u av tret the uthrs!

In reality however if you had used the search before demanding answers you would have already found most of the answers you were looking for. As said PM Tarmac, CS, P15ULT and see how people can help and remember the key thing when dealing with others. Politeness, respect and spell words correctly! Not doing so is absurdly lazy in modern society with spelling and grammatical help built into virtually every single word processing package. If you can't spell, copy and paste are your friends.

You know what, I give up.

Even if you didn't know anything about 350Z's, just typing in "350Z wide body kit" into Google would yield a number of hits.

If you are as good as you say you are, then you wouldn't have promised a "client" that you could take the job to a deadline.

Take a step back and re read what you wrote, digest it and read it again but see it as if it's posted by somebody else, see if you think you would like to be to spoken like that.

Don't pass judgement on people you don't even know, don't assume.

Perhaps you can learn from this and next time when taking a job for a car you don't know much about do some research and then inform the client how long its going to take in realistic terms.

In regards to your question on the car in the "Post your fav wheels" thread page 4,

That will be madmarkys car, but that's the Veilside kit without widearch and the front wings are vented items made by Border, quite rare in the UK, expect to pay a premium for them as they will have to be imported from either Japan or the US.

You could check out z1automotive, they stock a variety of kits, but again, they are based in the US.

SumoPower are based in the UK, see what they have.

As far as I know, following companies have made widebody kits:

Veilside

Do-Luck

D.A.M.D.

Top Secret

If on the uthr and u cum on ere talkin in txt spk which a lot of ppl h8 and sayin they know nuthin + bad mouthin those who've bin there and dun it expect 2 B treated like u av tret the uthrs!

In reality however if you had used the search before demanding answers you would have already found most of the answers you were looking for. As said PM Tarmac, CS, P15ULT and see how people can help and remember the key thing when dealing with others. Politeness, respect and spell words correctly! Not doing so is absurdly lazy in modern society with spelling and grammatical help built into virtually every single word processing package. If you can't spell, copy and paste are your friends.

This. Absolutely this.

Although I'd have dropped the C-bomb in there somewhere, so you've far more restraint than I do. :(

I will be helpful again :) there is a website where you can get any Z item at low prices. Its called my350z.com - just register & start a thread with what you need and the offers will flood in :thumbs:

Make sure you post a link here so we can see the info too ;)

I will be helpful again :) there is a website where you can get any Z item at low prices. Its called my350z.com - just register & start a thread with what you need and the offers will flood in :thumbs:

Make sure you post a link here so we can see the info too ;)

See you can be helpful :teeth::lol:;)

Froggie, If you buy from UV Worldwide it will not fit and would be a massive amount of work for your bodyshop to do. The only place you will find one this short notice is on ebay and that is UV or something Chrome they call themselves online. I think you will fall out with your bodyshop / painter if you buy it :surrender:

If you had a mate in the states there are some in stock but prices are high!

:scare::scare::scare: OMG! Am I glad that I didnt get this response with my first post here, sadly Text speak is a part of life today...for speed or call it laziness...depends on how much time you have on your hands or the whats acceptable amongst your friends I guess :shrug:

I'm just relieved that you guys have accepted my shortfall ie...no knowledge whatsoever about modding but we all have to start somewhere, thanks to Buster, Keyser, Chilli Red and several others for helping me on my way :thumbs:

IMO text speak has no place on this forum. We have no real character limit like text messages which is where text speak was bourne from, and it also makes what people are trying to say very hard to understand. If people dont have the time to write what they want to say proplerly then I dont have the time to read it ;)

Text speak is for text messages, where even now you dont have a character limit on them any more as you can link multiple messages together, so even there its pretty irrelevant. :lol:

IMO text speak has no place on this forum. We have no real character limit like text messages which is where text speak was bourne from, and it also makes what people are trying to say very hard to understand. If people dont have the time to write what they want to say proplerly then I dont have the time to read it ;)

Text speak is for text messages, where even now you dont have a character limit on them any more as you can link multiple messages together, so even there its pretty irrelevant. :lol:

And I couldn't agree more! I regard it in the same manner as I regard not pronouncing the "t" in certain words.

+1,000,000,000,000

Maybe so...but it is a generation gap thing ;) personally I dont use text speak but to shoot a guy thats asking for help for using it just seems harsh/extreme/not very friendly ... just my 2 pence :surrender:

Maybe so...but it is a generation gap thing ;) personally I dont use text speak but to shoot a guy thats asking for help for using it just seems harsh/extreme/not very friendly ... just my 2 pence :surrender:

I don't think text speak is the only issue with this guy, he's rubbed a few members up the wrong way in this thread and others with his general attitude.

I don't think text speak is the only issue with this guy, he's rubbed a few members up the wrong way in this thread and others with his general attitude.

+1 we are genuinely nice to the vast majority of new members (as we have been to Val) but if noobs put members on the back foot from the start, patience soon wears thin.

This guy has told us he knows what he is doing and will meet deadlines, yet thinks its perfectly acceptable to come on here to find where he can get a fairly rare widebody kit for next day delivery. Then gets shirty when we say its not going to happen. :surrender::shrug:

+1 we are genuinely nice to the vast majority of new members (as we have been to Val) but if noobs put members on the back foot from the start, patience soon wears thin.

This guy has told us he knows what he is doing and will meet deadlines, yet thinks its perfectly acceptable to come on here to find where he can get a fairly rare widebody kit for next day delivery. Then gets shirty when we say its not going to happen. :surrender::shrug:

Not to mention criticism of club organised events, suggesting that the Team are not working quick enough, refer to the Police as pigs, and the accusing a team member of insulting him by merely asking what he was talking about.

In fact......

number_9.jpg