Hey, I think I've Bought "TARMACS" 350Z :-)

Hey All,

Newbie owner here, down in Bournemouth and still smiling away! What a beast the 350Z is!

The car came with personalised plates, alittle googling around (and the fact my 350 had a sticker in the rear window) pointing to this forum :) lol, I've found a great place to be, and I believe links upto Tarmacs original email signature, which has the private plate !

So be great to hear from your Tarmac, please dont tell me I've bought a lemon!

Just came back from a P1 Nissan service, intersting findings which the trader never told me about, but still pleased with her ! Ill try and get some pics up..

So, this is me, and Hi!

Cheers

Lee

:wave:

welcome to the club.

and oh my god you didn't buy that death trap did you???? its a cut and shut of 3 cars and a baby hippo.

only kidding, he took great care of that car it was his pride and joy, and was left wanting nothing. should give you many years of happy motoring

The only thing that does concern me is the private plate.

The dealer did take mine off didn't he ? :surrender:

I owe everything to that car so hope it brings you the happiness it did me.

Apart from what I pm'd you about it was perfect, now you can start buying stuff for her that I had to strip off before selling :lol:

I think it was the other one, the Cat D :wacko:

Welcome along buddy, Tarmac loved his Zed :thumbs: Anyway, I digress, check out the SE meet next Saturday, some of your new buddies from Bournemouth will be there, so you can meet them, us and RTbiscuit :surrender:;)

:welcome:

Is this the one Tarmac crashed through a hedge backwads & on fire or was it the other one? :p

Cheers all!

I've searched the posts lol... interesting stuff, I wish it had that exhaust on it still, sounded lovely!!

I do need new front brake pads/discs ... no idea type/cost! but sure the forum search will deliver!

Sold that plate on Ebay, some kidy wanted it lol kidding, its destroyed.. lazy ass dealer couldnt do it himself!

The things that boy used to get up to in that car..........on the passenger seat..........alone............with nothing but a top up sized bottle of 5W30 oil with a hole cut in the side for company.

The car is mechanically sound as a pound but the headlining above the passenger seat needs removing, burning and replacing.

pmsl you guys are destroying me!

Ill have nightmares when I look across at the passenger seat! There is a stain actually lol .. oh GOD.. OH GOD!

Cool, Ill look out for the old meet-ups! Time to dig around the forums and see whats happening

Cheers all

The things that boy used to get up to in that car..........on the passenger seat..........alone............with nothing but a top up sized bottle of 5W30 oil with a hole cut in the side for company.

The car is mechanically sound as a pound but the headlining above the passenger seat needs removing, burning and replacing.

He used to send me photos :blink::lol:

Welcome to the forum Lee :wave: