Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Howdy folks

I've been a bit quiet the last month as i've been concentrating on the website and 3 days of MW3 :blush:

I'm not going to lie its been quite difficult for a techno phobe like me and I am now broke so I hope it works out :lol:

Main difficulty is gauging prices, some of the products on there I haven't sold as yet so I have had to estimate a bit in terms off shipping etc and also try and stay in line with other UK suppliers... Price matching or bettering.

I've personally done all the product uploading so there maybe mistakes that need updating and theres a fair few prices that need confirming and many more products to upload.

Anyway I felt the important thing was to get it out there and get it live so I can start to get even better deals for you guys..

Hope you like it anyway, think of it as a catalogue for you to flick through.. if you don't like it please don't tell me as I will cry :dry:

I need to start recouperating some float now so I can buy more stock but keep checking back as new products will be updated weekly.

Thanks for your support and heres to a good 2012 hopefully :drunk:

www.tarmacsportz.co.uk

(you will need an upto date browser).

Sorry Chris I don't like it :blush:

Cos now it means I have any easy simple resource to some nice goods, thanks a lot!!!

Seriously great work matey I hope you get all the success you're hoping for, the site looks great and as a starting point it looks superb. Found one error though on the contact us page. It's within paragraph 2 the section regarding getting back to your suppliers, you have a "get" missing. Sorry mate ;)

Sorry Chris I don't like it :blush:

Cos now it means I have any easy simple resource to some nice goods, thanks a lot!!!

Seriously great work matey I hope you get all the success you're hoping for, the site looks great and as a starting point it looks superb. Found one error though on the contact us page. It's within paragraph 2 the section regarding getting back to your suppliers, you have a "get" missing. Sorry mate ;)

:lol:

You know im a member of the retard club.. there will prob be more... I will edit it now thanks :thumbs::thumbs:

.... small correction required on the Contact us page Chris ... please see in red below :thumbs:

"If you are contacting us with a technical question please allow us up to 72 hours to respond as we may have to contact our suppliers which can take time. If you have not had a response by then please email us again with history as it's possible the email has not found its way to us. Using the many search engines or forums available on the internet is always a good first port of call with technical questions."

Thanks Hugh -amended

:thumbs:

.... small correction required on the Contact us page Chris ... please see in red below :thumbs:

"If you are contacting us with a technical question please allow us up to 72 hours to respond as we may have to contact our suppliers which can take time. If you have not had a response by then please email us again with history as it's possible the email has not found its way to us. Using the many search engines or forums available on the internet is always a good first port of call with technical questions."

Cheers Christopher

Thanks for your help too... I need to get these bloomin emails sorted out now as that ones timed out on me for no reason about 10 times tonight :rant:

I can't cope with that once busy season comes :doh:

Nice one buddy :thumbs:

Looking good B)

You know I'm ordering more this year ;)

Looks great mate B)

A couple of things I noticed:

When I click on 350z > Exhaust Parts nothing seems to happen? Same happens for 370z and GTR.

When you click into a section, for example; 350Z > Wheels would it not be better to show the prices of the individual items rather than having to click on every single item to see the price. If I was looking for wheels I'd be able to click into that section and see all the prices of all the wheels on one page for comparison reasons rather than having to click into each one.

Also, are the MY06 rear lights really £400 now??? :scare:

Great work though mate :)