Tarmac Sportz website goes LIVE !!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Looks great mate B)

A couple of things I noticed:

When I click on 350z > Exhaust Parts nothing seems to happen? Same happens for 370z and GTR.

When you click into a section, for example; 350Z > Wheels would it not be better to show the prices of the individual items rather than having to click on every single item to see the price. If I was looking for wheels I'd be able to click into that section and see all the prices of all the wheels on one page for comparison reasons rather than having to click into each one.

Also, are the MY06 rear lights really £400 now??? :scare:

Great work though mate :)

I agree. Prices without having to click through each time is essential.

Shinjuku

Looks great mate B)

A couple of things I noticed:

When I click on 350z > Exhaust Parts nothing seems to happen? Same happens for 370z and GTR.

When you click into a section, for example; 350Z > Wheels would it not be better to show the prices of the individual items rather than having to click on every single item to see the price. If I was looking for wheels I'd be able to click into that section and see all the prices of all the wheels on one page for comparison reasons rather than having to click into each one.

Also, are the MY06 rear lights really £400 now??? :scare:

Great work though mate :)

Thats the cheapest I can get them, Zmanalex is the best person to get them from but for people not on the forum £400 is better than the £600 Nissan charge.

Have you got an up to date browser as exhaust parts should scroll along to an option of 3 or four sections depending on vehicle,

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

My firefox is fine, what browser do you have I will talk to the software guys.

I know what your saying about prices... If its better I will add to the first boxes

Thanks for the feedback, I knew you would be honest and appreciate the comments :thumbs:

You need to bare in mind that im a complete novice to this sort of thing so its a learrning curve and things will improve, pretty pleased for my 1st attempt though

Looks great mate :thumbs: those MY06 lights look differant though, they have round bezel type things in them and they look like there is another light in there aswell :shrug: .

Also can you get other makes of body kit like Ings or veilside?

I can but they are ridiculous price and lead times, tbh I dislike bodykits.. They don't sell as often as people think and they are awkward to handle/ship etc.. plus the worry of damage..

Nice website bud- easy to navigate and understand but looks professional

This looks tasty...

370z%20stillen%20red%20front%20bumper.jpg

I do like the front of your car. looks great in red.

Wonder what it will look like in silver!

Thenoname :clap:

Only problem is when you throw a reg plate on that, the look is spoiled!