The 2012 F1 Chat Thread

CaptainSensible

For those who don't have Sky, the BBC coverage this weekend is:

Australian Grand Prix 2012,

day one

Friday, 16 March: Practice 0130-0300 and 0530-0700. Live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live. Live text and audio commentary on BBC Sport website

day two

Saturday, 17 March: Practice 0300-0400. Qualifying 0600. Live commentary on BBC Radio 5 live. Live text and audio commentary on BBC Sport website. Extended highlights on BBC Two 1300-1415

day three

Sunday, 18 March: Race 0600. Live commentary on 5 live. Live text and audio commentary on BBC Sport website. Extended highlights on BBC One at 1400-1600

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, I think they may have made a mistake there...

The 32-year-old Spaniard is likely to feature at the end-of-season young driver test in Abu Dhabi.

She looks more 42 than 32!

At my age she looks like 22 :lol:

The 32-year-old Spaniard is likely to feature at the end-of-season young driver test in Abu Dhabi.

Time for Specsavers Cokin

Time for Specsavers Cokin

Snap, ATTAK X :p:lol:

Interesting to say the least. It's early days but there's definitely a compression of the midfield...and.. they are also a lot closer to the frontrunners than they were last season. Seven different teams in the top 10 and no Ferrari who will surely improve. Sauber also look pretty fast too, unfortunately Perez had a major gearbox problem and will take a 5 place drop. Encouraging performance from Caterham who have almost closed up to the back of the midfield.

It's going to be a fascinating race and I wouldn't write off Red Bull as Webber has managed to save an extra set of tyres.

Pete

Highlights at 1PM, aren't they? Sky will have shown them twice again before then :p

Wow first day of real action and they are showing reruns already :p

At least they're showing something :p

Also, Georgie and Natalie are somewhat easier on the eye than DC and EJ.

Highlights at 1PM, aren't they? Sky will have shown them twice again before then :p

Wow first day of real action and they are showing reruns already :p

At least they're showing something :p

Also, Georgie and Natalie are somewhat easier on the eye than DC and EJ.

Mmmm Georgie Thompson..... might have to get into F1 this year just as an excuse to perv :blush:

So all the hype pre-race that Malaren got if wrong without the stepped nose was bollocks as they were clearly the most planted. Looks do count :lol:

And for a Finn to be seen off by a Frenchman in the same car has probably made Kimi wonder if rallying wasn't so bad afterall. :doh:

Hope PD's poor grid position was just a one off and not a sign of regular things to come with his new Force India team mate. :shrug: