The 2012 F1 Chat Thread

CaptainSensible

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry,been away from this for a while. Looking forward to the race this weekend,though moving into our new house tomorrow,which happens to be 3 miles from work! :yahoo:

May pop into work sunday morning and watch the race there.

Shocking comments from Vettel about Karthikeyan after the race!! :surrender: Oh dear Seb just because things aren't going your way this year you need to admit to your mistakes. I fail to see how it was Karthikeyan's fault that caused your puncture! Of course if this had been Lewis it would have automatically been his fault! :lol:

Shocking comments from Vettel about Karthikeyan after the race!! :surrender: Oh dear Seb just because things aren't going your way this year you need to admit to your mistakes. I fail to see how it was Karthikeyan's fault that caused your puncture!

Definitely Vettel's fault, when he's seen the replays he might change his mind.

Pete

Shocking comments from Vettel about Karthikeyan after the race!! :surrender: Oh dear Seb just because things aren't going your way this year you need to admit to your mistakes. I fail to see how it was Karthikeyan's fault that caused your puncture!

Pete

And even Horner is obviously blind and stupid! What a load of bollox! :thumbdown::lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17504555

Pete

And even Horner is obviously blind and stupid! What a load of bollox! :thumbdown::lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/17504555

What exactly is Karthikeyan's "misjudgement" that Horner mentions? From what I saw, Karthikeyan went around the outside of the racing line (at the outside of the track), Vettel came up the inside on the racing line and moved to the outside cutting Karthikeyan up. Not sure where Karthikeyan was expected to go? Off the track perhaps? :doh:

By his own admission, Karthikeyan came off the racing line as he suddenly found himself very short of grip. However, the fault still remains with Vettel as he cut back too quickly.

I'm obviously not watching the right clip, to me he was already at the edge of the track. Was Vettel assuming he would use the kerb?

Its interesting to see that all the Button and Vettel fans have disappeared quicker than ice cubes in the desert :lol::snack:

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Yeah, I'm off Button - he's gone and done a Hamilton by not being patient enough behind a slower car :lol:

Vettel seems to have lost is mojo, or should we say his finger :teeth:

Nice to see Webber doing relatively well though :thumbs: