Lost my Zirginity

R-Face

Took me ages to think of that title, its the best I could do haha.

Hey all :wave: recently got my hands on a black GT4, No.26, one previous owner from Liverpool area. Wondered if anyone knew of it? I'm from the Grimsby area myself, anyone else from round that end?

So far what a great car! I'd never driven one until recently and I love it! I'd always loved Integra's buts its safe to say I'm glad I got this :thumbs: I'd still love a DC2 to use as a track slag though. Only niggle with the car is the paint job, looks like the owner looked after the car mechanically but the body work is covered in REALLY bad swirls.. I've tried using ultimate compound by hand but to no avail so I'll be looking at a professional detailer I guess... or a respray at worst :dry: Pretty bad stone chips on bumper, bonnet and front wings too so I'm looking for a new bumper, preferably the Nismo V2 look :cloud9:

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all! :thumbs:

Hey mate, welcome and congrats on the purchase.

The zed is pretty good fun on track too but a very different drive to the integra lol.

As for the swirls,theres loads of detailers on here which will sort it out or, even, buy a machine polisher and do it yourself.

Welcome to the club mate :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum :wave: from another Black GT4 owner not that far away from you.

Tim at Envy Valeting has organised a day at Maguires in November, could be what you are looking for to get tips on detailing. Get your name down and meet some other Z owners from the area.

Hello and Welcome :thumbs:

O and coldel Blacks not a colour so it can't be the fastest :p

"black is the absence of all colours in terms of light mixing. Colours in this context are different wavelengths of light that stimulate our eyes in different ways."

:lol:

GM FTW

Welcome to the forum. Easy enough to get rid of swirls. Even the very worst. I detailed a black car a couple of years back that seriously looked like it had been washed with a brillo pad! It was awful, not after I'd finished attacking it with all the detailing goodies. Shiny and swirl free as a super shiny thing. The owner was slightly overcome, had never seen his car look like that. :lol:

Welcome to the forum :wave: from another Black GT4 owner not that far away from you.

Tim at Envy Valeting has organised a day at Maguires in November, could be what you are looking for to get tips on detailing. Get your name down and meet some other Z owners from the area.

That's a great idea. Obviously depending on locality for him.

Your right there is plenty of good advice on detailing, going to have to spend a night trawling through the forums to figure out what to use :snack:

Hi and welcome to the club,i am in Cleethorpes and drive a O7 Grey GT.Seen a few other Zeds in the area.The previous owner of my car from the Liverpool area too!!Have fun!!

Must have seen a grey 350 about 3 times in the last few days, didn't catch the number plate. Was it you leaving the leisure center on Saturday or driving past the Bradley?