Happy birthday Andy.

bronzee

Happy Birthday Mr AK :drunk:

It's all downhill from there. :p:lol:

You obviously havent read any report I've posted of riding with him, I can assure you there is a lot of uphill! I wish it was all downhill from here - we're going out riding with him in a few weeks time :lol:

Cheers guys! Looks like i've been blessed with a weather day today, so a nice easy one for the birthday :)

Got a couple of car wash bits last night, a windproof gillet for the bike, and Frans pressie is due in three weeks once it's back in stock :lol:

Finish work on saturday for another 10 off, so can't wait :yahoo:

You obviously havent read any report I've posted of riding with him' date=' I can assure you there is a lot of uphill! I wish it was all downhill from here - we're going out riding with him in a few weeks time :lol:[/quote']

Downhill, biking term and ageing one. ;):lol:

You obviously havent read any report I've posted of riding with him' date=' I can assure you there is a lot of uphill! I wish it was all downhill from here - we're going out riding with him in a few weeks time :lol:[/quote']

Downhill, biking term and ageing one. ;):lol:

Dont you love the English language :teeth:

I bet Andy wished it applied only to biking :lol: (waits for him to say I'm not far behind!)