Noob 350z

Rob22

Hey guys, picked up my first 350z last Wednesday, so far I haven't stopped smiling! My2006 (registered 1/1/07) Just 22k on the clock and as far as i kno same spec as she came from factory with some nismo goodies.

Managed to find some space to treat her to a quick clean and shine yesterday so I'll attempt to post the photos.

9f9dd393.jpg

048c33ee.jpg

4b93c5bc.jpg

c694012b.jpg

f1fde17e.jpg

Got a few small mods in mind already but nothing dramatic, really just going to drive and enjoy for the first few months anyway. Moving from a 99 Impreza Turbo and have to say although I loved the car I've no regrets so far.

Rob

Thanks for the comments guys, the wheels came with her which was a big bonus, all i really had to do was spend a few hours of elbow work to clean the paintwork up. Looks great in natural light but under the tubes shes a little swirly in places, either the paint on the car is pretty soft or someone may have ventured near the car wash occasionally i think. All round tho shes v tidy. All i need are some dry days now to get out and get a feel for it, its rained eery day so far and coming from an AWD ive been more than a bit careful!

R