POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

Snapspeed a great App, even on iPhone it works a treat :thumbs:

Love the caged photo manphibian

Here is one of mine, Zed will be undergoing more cosmetic surgery this week, so thought would catch it in its current incarnation!

Zed8.jpg

Is it just me but anyone else noticed the plagues of Ladybirds this year? I must have mowed thousands of them up today whilst cutting the lawn! :surrender::lol:

you have lawn ???? - I mowed my moss today ;):lol:

Thought it would be rude not post a nice sunny pic of the Zed. Currently having a 3 day detail, nearly done now, just Wax and the interior left. Had full Snowfoam, Wash, Clay, Polish, and the rest tomorrow.

IMG_6331.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

• Like 1

Looks stunning as ever wasso, you've been working hard there. love the rear.

Shame they don't do one for the 370, but funny enough I know of a great Amuse kit currently for sale ;) fits the 370 perfectly :yahoo:

I hope you have a "Travel Detailing Kit"

Funny enough I've got 3 now. Put the contents of your kit in my half empty bottles today, so I'm all stocked up again. Although just spent £70 on detailing bits now that I've got my new trade account. New branded outfit for the business. You'll probably see a pic soon as Col's coming up tomo.

There's no doubt that, thats the best colour for the 350 lovely job there

Cheers :thumbs: I'm hoping for a better finish once the SuperNatural goes on in the morning. 2 coats and a fresh up of the interior.

• 2 weeks later...