POST YOUR ZED PIC OF THE DAY.............

manphibian

I

DSC_0718.jpg

ok ok so its not from today but i like to whore :lol: can someone take the boom out please? :blush:

Send the hi res image to my e-"mail ianham9876@googlemail.com I'll take it out.

I'm sure somebody already done it for him ages ago mate

Sorry, I keep forgetting to check the dates on some of these.

But I'm not bad on Photoshop

DSC_0718.jpg

ok ok so its not from today but i like to whore :lol: can someone take the boom out please? :blush:

Send the hi res image to my e-"mail ianham9876@googlemail.com I'll take it out.

I'm sure somebody already done it for him ages ago mate

Sorry, I keep forgetting to check the dates on some of these.

Would you like to share my been there done that t-shirt?! :lol:

It's easy to do :lol:

Those pictures and your zed look stunning Neil, should of been in the calendar!

Cheers mate! I know mate I was waiting in the cold weather to come in or some clear sky's. Sadly I missed the train for these ones :( thanks for the comments lads, appreciated :)

• Like 1

DSC_0718.jpg

ok ok so its not from today but i like to whore lol.gif can someone take the boom out please? blush.gif

My other half is great at editing stuff like this she did it at uni... if you'd like im sure she'd be interested in having a go..

Also.... have to get one of these booms what did you have hanging off it though (dont know if trust hanging my dslr off it) where can i get one!?!?

DSC_0718.jpg

ok ok so its not from today but i like to whore lol.gif can someone take the boom out please? blush.gif

My other half is great at editing stuff like this she did it at uni... if you'd like im sure she'd be interested in having a go..

Also.... have to get one of these booms what did you have hanging off it though (dont know if trust hanging my dslr off it) where can i get one!?!?

did u look at the date dude?

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh next time we'll hopefully have a better camera than a phone lens. Maybe at one of the bigger meets along with some of the other members

There's some decent apps for phone cameras now that allow you to have a longer shutter time etc. this requires a steady hand though.

Yeh next time we'll hopefully have a better camera than a phone lens. Maybe at one of the bigger meets along with some of the other members

There's some decent apps for phone cameras now that allow you to have a longer shutter time etc. this requires a steady hand though.

Any specific you recommend for iPhone or android?

Here's a quick photo I took last week.

10934948023_488c849dea_b.jpg

My 350z by Neilp87, on Flickr

Ker feckin ching!! :thumbs:

lol I'm starting to feel a bit proud of that photo after all the good comments! I took one of my mates Clio that I will fire up on the photography thread later.

Cheers for the comments :)

You should be proud of that - one of my fav Zed pics now mate - she looks great :thumbs: