Amateur Photography Thread

Husky

• 2 weeks later...

Well resurrecting this thread again.

Got myself a new bridge camera, a fujifilm s4000, 14mp with 30x zoom.

Very good camera but difficult to get used to having never used anything other than a little point and shoot. Hoping to get used to this before venturing into the big money territory and getting a decent DSLR.

Having a bit of an arse around trying to learn how to use a semi-real camera.

Here's a couple of photo's I have taken on the first load of batteries. Basically trying to try different shutter speeds and iso's etc to see what works best. Took about 200 hundred photos on a set of batteries and hours of playing around with it.

Here's a couple that almost came out ok :lol:

Any tips and advice welcome :thumbs:

DSCF1106.jpg

DSCF1098.jpg

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1109.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

no help or opinions anyone ? :lol:

Here you go - I'll post up one of first pics with the new Lumix FZ100 (on auto mode) so peeps can be rude about mine instead of yours :p:lol:

P1000026.jpg

Thats a great photo, im suprised you got as good a shot without it flying away. ...

anders the zed doesnt need spacers you knob :lol: The tyres will rub the arches

:scare: so not only do you need spacers, you need the husky's role fender tool too! :lol:

hahaha and salesman of the year goes to :stupid:

i will be running spacers next year for shows. going to stretch the tyres on the lmgt4's to 225 on front and 245 on rear and put 15-20mm spacers depending what the stretch looks like tbh.

You should see how bad the 18" rays look on it, god, the car drowns them thats why im painting them bright red :lol:

anyways.... any constructive criticism on photo's :p

Thats a great photo, im suprised you got as good a shot without it flying away. ...

Stupid thing was trying to make love with its reflection in the glass and would hang around the car literally for hours. Although that pic was taken from an upstairs window I was able to walk up to and touch it - it was so engrossed trying to get its leg over itself :lol:

Stupid thing was trying to make love with its reflection in the glass and would hang around the car literally for hours. Although that pic was taken from an upstairs window I was able to walk up to and touch it - it was so engrossed trying to get its leg over itself :lol:

:lol: thats brilliant ! What kind of bird is it?

He looks like a Wood Warbler ;)

haha you geek! but good shout! we only have tough pigeons, evil blackbirds and mugging magpies up my way.

haha you geek! but good shout! we only have tough pigeons, evil blackbirds and mugging magpies up my way.

Its a Goldcrest........ hence the gold bit on the crest :lol:

I took a "few" snaps with my father in laws Canon G12 at the Navarra GT1 race in July

you can see all of them http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/ThomasSoerensen/GT1%20Navarra%202011/

But a few of my favourites that also might have a bit of Nissan content are these

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple from me :) Just getting into photography so still have lots to learn, but im reading and researching everything I can :)

Hope you like

Bridge.jpg

This was just using my kit lens, might get a macro lens to get some proper! shots at some point but don't do a lot of macro.

BEE-1.jpg