Got One At Last!!!! Photos added

Hi Guys, I'm Rick.

Just thought i'd say my first Hi as a 350Z owner as of Weds when I collected it :D

The paintwork is a little bit tired and it has some little dents and chips and also scuffing to 3 alloys but i'll get all of it sorted pretty cheap from my friend in the bodyshop.

It also doesnt have drilled front discs which I thought they should have???

It's done 26,000 miles which is what attracted me to it and has 5 service stamps with it having a P2 service last week, 6 months tax and MOT due Jan next year.

I'll get better pics up soon :)

Looking forward to meeting you all at some of the meets, I'm in Ilkeston, Derbyshire.

Aero wipers,tax disc holder and LED no. plate bulbs added last night when I got back from collecting at about 11pm :thumbs:

Stubby aeriel and gear knob on order ;)

myzed1.jpg

8c0fe09b.jpg

855bf66f.jpg

I would agree, slightly overpriced but then it all comes down to whether you think it is worth it.

Having a mate in the bodyshop means you will get it sorted for next to nothing (or did you mean the bodyshop as in bath salts and soaps, in which case you will smell nice in the car).

Anyway, welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some pics

thanks for the reply,

hmmm, I've been looking a little while and black always tends to be more than others for some reason.

never mind, if it's only slightly i'm not too bothered, at least when i get it mint and ever need to sell it the mileage should still be fairly low :thumbs:

Welcome :wave:

I would agree with Lexx, slightly over priced but not by that much if its been looked after mechanically. I bet if you give it a good clean, clay and wax it will look a whole lot better :thumbs:

There will always be obvious wear and tear, stone chips...etc.

But to be honest, as long as you are happy who cares :thumbs:

I would agree, slightly overpriced but then it all comes down to whether you think it is worth it.

Having a mate in the bodyshop means you will get it sorted for next to nothing (or did you mean the bodyshop as in bath salts and soaps, in which case you will smell nice in the car).

Anyway, welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some pics

ha, no, car bodyshop. that's why it didnt put me off too much. He had it advertised for £9,995 so it was pretty steep to start with :wacko:

mechanically it's sound from what I can see (fingers crossed)

Looks good, Black tends to be a bit rarer when buying at around that price, plenty of silvers which are cheaper, think you paid probably there or there abouts the right amount - as Graham said above, if it makes you smile and you enjoy it who cares! :thumbs:

Deffo with Graham,........you've bought it now - forget about how much you paid and just focus on if it makes you happy or not,..........the time to worry about price has passed.

If you did want my tuppenceworth - you didn't get a bargain but similarly you weren't mugged.

Congrats, pick mine up tomorrow :yahoo:

Are you the same rik-e that was on the tt forum? :secret:

I am indeed mate. what zed did you opt for? you have a good memory, i sold my TT over a year ago and regreted it as soon as it drove off :byebye:

123.jpg

I bought a boring A4 for a bit but now feel the need for power again and I've already made some purchases last night: tax disc holder, aero wipers, chrome front indicator bulbs, LED sidelights, and some paint to do the badges black. Got my sanding stuff ready to polish up all the bits in the engine bay, looking for a good place for the earthing kits, doing a bit of research on induction kits/filters, booked into body shop next week to get all the paintwork/chips sorted and having the alloys refurbed at the same time. Also looking to replace the gear knob as that's the only thing that's a bit tired inside, then it will be A1.

One of my mates has been a mechanic at nissan for the last 7 years so he knows all about the zeds so any mechanical problems or mods that I cant do. I'll get him to sort for a few beer tokens :D

Very excited about Weds night.

not sure wether to smooth off the front nissan badge or leave it??? what does everyone think?

I put black Z badges front and back on my black Z...I like it, bit like marmite though I suspect when it comes to opinions.

I'm liking that, thanks for the pic. So that's another little mod for me - do they just pull off to get sprayed or are there nuts behind the bumper?

Thanks

I put black Z badges front and back on my black Z...I like it, bit like marmite though I suspect when it comes to opinions.

I'm liking that, thanks for the pic. So that's another little mod for me - do they just pull off to get sprayed or are there nuts behind the bumper?

Thanks

Heres a starter for badge removal and what is underneath

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=30328&hilit=badge+removal