Bought my zed today!

...it's black and it's beautiful and it's sitting on 20s....

20mm rims that is - unfortunately it's just a radio controlled one "for the cats to play with" which I'll have to make do with too 'til I can get my mits on a real one! I'm thinking it's best to drift round the kitchen bin to start with rather than a roundabout :p

I've been picking up some great hints and tips on this forum - hope to be able to join in 'properly' soon!

S.

Thanks for the warm welcome all - alas toy zed still intransit so no pics to post although I'm sure you guys don't really want to see a tiny 350 being swatted by a paw!

Realistically I don't think I'll be making my purchase of the real thing 'til about September but at least that leaves plenty of time to digest this forum so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into :p

Cheers again for the welcome!

S.

Thanks for the warm welcome all - alas toy zed still intransit so no pics to post although I'm sure you guys don't really want to see a tiny 350 being swatted by a paw!

S.

Higher quality content than a lot of the stuff that gets posted up! :lol:

Welcome!!!

Cats love r/c cars. I got one for xmas and the cat had great fun chasing it about the house..... until he learnt that if he bats it over with his paw then the car stops moving.

p..s works better on wood flooring!

Have fun!

Gutted! I'm back to square one! the seller has just refunded me as they've realised they're 'out of stock' (reckon they're a dropshipper) :rant:

Will be trying to re-order one this afternoon - don't want any disappointed cats!

Incidentally, the 'real life' 350 that I'm after is a 03-05 black GT but won't be 'til about September when I get it. There seems to be quite a few on the market which I'd look at now if I were able to - hopefully there will be the same selection in a couple of months but I worry that early summer is known as the best time of year to sell so choices will be limited later.

S.