Bought my zed today!

Bronzee - I'm delighted to see a Kiwi on here - my bro lives out in Auckland and he's gonna become a proper green eyed monster when I get my Zed :lol:

Nice one!! Where abouts in Jaffaland (ask your bro what Jaffa means :lol: ) does he live??

Oh, by the way, there's actually a few of us on here. Kiwi's that is. :yahoo:

Nice one!! Where abouts in Jaffaland (ask your bro what Jaffa means :lol: ) does he live??

Ah. A South Islander I presume you are :p he's out in the Waitakere area... I do love it out in NZ.... we used to get 'Motorway Patrol' on TV out here which brought back good memories :lol:

Cheers again for the warm welcomes everyone! Ricey - I think from seeing some of your posts that I'm not too far from you -you're Chester too aren't you?

S.

Ah. A South Islander I presume you are :p he's out in the Waitakere area... I do love it out in NZ.... we used to get 'Motorway Patrol' on TV out here which brought back good memories :lol:

Nope. :lol: I'm a Jaffa. :thumbs::#1: Waitakere area is stunning, as are all the surf beaches and forests on the West Coast. One of Auckland's playgrounds. :thumbs::thumbs:

Haha, well go figure that they'd show Motorway Patrol over there. Watch some of our moronic drivers. :scare::lol: