20 year old 350z owner!

just wanted to brag about my age! however i love my new 350 its black with the full bose system cruise control all the good stuff. i look forward to furthering my knowlegde with the help of you guys :D

i'm 18 :p

welcome anyways though :thumbs:

when i say 18, thats my mental age :blush: physically i'm actually 29 :wheelchair:

No your actually 29..........physically your nearer 40 :p;)

:welcome:........... as an old hand at crashing things - go easy until you get used to it! (assuming of course your not an old hand with powerful RWD cars!)

Welcome to the club :wave:

I bought my 350z when I was 19 and I'm now 24 and still LOVING IT! I had a 225 TT quatro before and when I first got the zed I thought the TT was loads quicker through twist's n turns but after almost 5 years of taking my time to respect its RWD power I now still have my beautiful car and know its A LOT quicker.

Have fun and respect it :thumbs:

I was just turned 21 when I bought mines. Your pockets will empty fast on v-power these days lol. 350zpaul got his when he was 18 and then an r35gtr when he was 21 lol. Don't think anybody has broken that record yet :lol:

Welcome mate :wave: