20 year old 350z owner!

I felt pretty smug with myself getting one at 24, definitely got put back in my place when I found out about these guys haha.

Me also looking to get one at 22, although I'm hoping to have one in a few weeks and I'll be 23 by then. :thumbdown:

I was surprised even I could get insurance.

Welcome T90 :wave:

My insurance is around 2000 so not to bad!! im surprised how many young las there are on here! good effort to all of ya :teeth:

IMG_0303.jpg

Ouch that will drop alot when you turn 21 tbh. I went from 1300 for 10months to 1k for 12 months between 21 and turning 22.

Very nice example you have of a car with the upgrade interior. The expensive tax was worth it for the added luxury imo :thumbs:

That chap being eaten by the rx8: Wouldnt it just be easier to open the door? Or is he just intensely camera shy?

Not content with drinking oil, the Mazda RX8 munches on humans to help deal with the frustration of the arrival of a new, superior Japanese neighbour.

I got mine a month after my 23rd birthday. Insurance is pretty cheap too, but I expect it to go up next year due to some arsons in my area over the last few months :thumbdown:. I get bored of cars quickly and I wondered how long it will take to get bored of the zed, but after Saturday's show I think I'll be holding onto it for a while. Well, at least until I want 4wd... ;)

Welcome! Fellow young owner here - 19!

Your insurance is £2000 fully comp? I'd be lucky to get fully comp for less than about £8 or 9k according to comparison sites! Around 6 for TPFT! Then suddenly, I changed my details to if I was 20 and had 2 years NCB, and then it shot down to £4k for TPFT and only about a hundred more for fully comp! Why do they suddenly come into line at 20? Can't wait til my birthday :)

Enjoy your Zed!