I only stopped because I ran out of fuel...

Husky

I made a discovery this morning of something called "early", at first I was bewildered and confused, it seemed to lack purpose... I jumped in the zed after hastily grabbing some quick detailer and got on the road. Five minutes up the road hunting for a photo opportunity I began to realise what "early" was... A time where the roads are sooo emtpy!! :teeth: so i went from point A to point B at speed XXX with smile : D

anyhow, I stopped for some pictures as I promised myself I would, that and the brakes no longer stopped me in time to make a left junction meaning I had to fly by it, turn in the next one, go back and try it again.

a94c9858.jpg

1f142f1b.jpg

18545d58.jpg

973849cf.jpg

bc7b3f15.jpg

10b6840b.jpg

8ba544c9.jpg

Welcome to what every biker has known for years - now dont tell anyone ;)

I often get out on the bike (pedal and motor) or car early in the morning on a nice crisp morning, awesome going out uninterrupted by numpties that cant drive :drive1

On my way to work this morning (pre 06:30) I saw countless bikes, Lotus 340R and quite a few other tasty cars that looked like they'd been broken out of hibernation for an early morning blast!

Great pics John B)

You cant beat empty roads :thumbs: I was on a few on the way in to central London this morning, all the traffic lights were green... for once :yahoo:

Getting out on the other hand took twice as long...... did not help I got lost cos the satnav tried to take me up to the M1..... when I actually wanted the M3 :angry:

today i was out of bed (actually the couch, i accidentally fell asleep on it last night half way through a film) at 6:30

had the left over chinese that was lying out in a butty :snack:

quick detailed the car

drove off having no idea where i was going at 7:30

im rather tired now, my body clock cant handle this! :lol:

today i was out of bed (actually the couch, i accidentally fell asleep on it last night half way through a film) at 6:30

had the left over chinese that was lying out in a butty :snack:

quick detailed the car

drove off having no idea where i was going at 7:30

im rather tired now, my body clock cant handle this! :lol:

Dude you are one dirty evil dawg - Chinese for breakfast :yuck:

Your sleeping pattern is something akin to Christian Bale in the Machinist!

looks like a farmers field rather than long grass. you been ruining some poor mans crops? :nono:

Nah... I wasn't driving on the crop... just on the dusty/muddy bits where the farmer drives.

Took the camera low so it LOOKED like I was on the crop ;)