Update of newly sprayed splitter 2mo

jumping350

Yeah, I was just gunna say that.

Kinda looks like its clagged on at the moment.

It either needs spraying to match the bumper, or wrapped in Carbon.

Sorry to p*** on your bonfire pal.

:surrender::surrender::surrender:

that went down well lol

i was gonna do it silver but most of them look like spaceships then imo

i should have mentioned im not finished,was gonna have my nismo sideskirts black and my rear diffuser is already black,do have rear spats also actually, just not fitted,so would have a black rim kinda around bottom,

If not black,then wot? dont want to go completely one colour,not my thing, got an entire kit now and not sure what to do after all that lol

At least i fixed it tho

i think its quite large. But i do like the splitters i see about. maybe once you start to put a full kit on they will all blend nicely together.

Personally i dont like bodykits but i would say wrap it in silver with a black centre in the middle :)

Cheers for critisicms guys not gonna drive round with masses hating it lol

Guess il take it off till i hear some more suggestions on what to do with whole kit,good thing i didnt bolt the mother on!!

i wasnt big fan on kits either but liked some i saw and got these bits pretty much handed to me so thought would try,may end up breaking kit & selling then focus on engine instead now...more my thing.

I would go silver too mate - perhaps too much going on with black diffuser, silver paintwork and tan seats. Plus it is quite an agrressive lip - need to have hellafush wheel set up and kit to make this look truely awesome

Good luck :thumbs:

see was going to have the roof wrapped in carbon,i thought the carbon bonnet would be worse issue than splitter,carbon bonnet on silver car but rest of car is silver???i didnt want to go OTT bloody looks that way now lol

Does no one else but me think a totally silver body kit looks odd??good on other colours but silver bodykit to me spells NASA

HAHA i got pi**ed off and just took it off,saw one with black rim around bottom looked neat butright prob not as aggresive front splitter,hmmm

i got whole kit layed out in room and sitting in middle trying to decide :headhurt: