Update of newly sprayed splitter 2mo

jumping350

I think one of the problems is that one mod complimets another so when they are presented stand alone you dont get the full effect.

I was lucky and was sent a pic by Digsy which I loved and went for it. Try having a look at a few modded cars and see what floats your boat. :)

i think wrapping in silver might be better and leave centre bit black like v88 said,what do i wrap with?and wouldnt that be hard on some of the grooves in splitter?

Now that might be tidy indeed! I'm sure some of the brighter chaps could photoshop it for you.

Right the honest part... that rear diffuser will make it look like apollo 13; but thats my personal opinion i've never liked it :shrug:

2nd; were you planning on putting the greddy lip on top of the nismo front bumper? personally i'd keep it to just the nismo stuff. that front bumper, sides and rear spats look nice. also the nismo front is different in the corners so the greddy lip wont fit on top i don't think.

if your going for the greddy lip then silver, with a black centre would work well. or a carbon centre, or a carbon wrapped centre.

to give you an idea of silver cars here is mine and some of the other boys. mines on the left, and tarmacs has the greddy on 2nd from right

CalenderHusky.jpg

Haha i dont like the diffuser way it is either was going to get modded and bring it all in slightly with no attaching side bits to side of rear bumper (looks shocking) my mate is a wizard at that stuff,

na was either splitter or nismo buper,wouldnt fit anyway

love tarmacs front thats sweet whats that??

is yours a nismo bumper??

see im not keen on full silver splitter so would have to silver up the sides if i kept it,should i leave whole middle bit black or just the bit that sits under grill??i think whole middle would give a GTR look

I woulda said keep the middle black and outsides silver as well. It's crying out for wheels and skirts- silver not black. I'm not a fan of a full black rim, I think GTRs look better when colour coded :thumbs:

maybe thats good option thanks ,been looking at some black wheels i just think black silver goes well but i dont want it too in your face.

guessing

nismo skirts-silver

Nismo spats-silver

Black 18s

Greddy lip-silver with black middle

left over-Nismo N1-rear Diffuser

Plus brembos are going on soon aswell so bit of orange thrown in with tan seats.

its all about colours :lol: except i walk out the house mismatching everyday according to gf

i regret blacking out my rays 18", if i did it again i would go for a shadow chrome or gunmetal. still dark, but not black.

as for mine it was all silver body kitted and never looked like the enterprise. and the nismo v2 was all one front bumper, just the lower part was carbon

Don't really like black wheels myself but if u have a black theme I can understand it

Jay used to have a black and silver theme- black roof, wheels, mirrors and middle of the n1 bumper. Look thru his posts ul see it for ideas

im glad you said that was thinking gunmetal myself saw one with black wheels but some things on zeds you cant seem to pull off with a silver coloured one.

Also gotta go with spoiler too which is silver!!!have no idea what it is as looks like nismo one but has no centre bit and isnt a nismo without the centre before you say :p any ideas??

Well the silver idea is growing on me having seen some pics and got some opinions

pics of spoiler here