Very Happy New Z Owner

Hello All,

Thought I better say hello. I'm the new proud owner of a Sunset Orange UK GT Spec 350Z! :teeth: I think thats an appropriate smilie to reflect my first week of ownership lol. I love it. Theres not much else to say really I love everything about the car (apart from the flimsy centre dash cover where the sat nav lives and the traction control button which has decided to pop through the dash lol). Anyway after a good detail session this weekend I then took her for a good drive this afternoon. Love the forum, it really helped me over the last month looking for info on the Z's and what to look for when buying one. Anyway heres a pic from today all detailed up. Excuse the curbed wheels I haven't had time to get them refurbished yet.

Omar. :thumbs:

DSC05635.jpg

Thanks you. It did not look like that when i went to look at it last week lol. It haden't even been washed! My hands fingers have now been worn down to stubs after a weekend of washing, clay barring, paint cleaner, scratch remover, polish, wax, hover etc etc lol. I knew there was a nice car somewhere under all that grim lol.