Parking Sensors as Laser jammers

Hotpot

Has anyone considered modding the parking sensors feed so that they can be engaged whilst driving in forward gears? I read a couple of years ago that they can jam lasers on the mobile speed camera vans. Of course it would only work when targeted from the rear unless you install some on the front too.

sigh

won't work and you'll end up with the fine anyway. the only systems that apparently had any affects were garage openers, and that was 5/10 years ago, if you were caught with one and had no garage they would then pull your pants down over it.

there equipment has since moved on and any minor glitches like that have been closed. and any car that returns a error reading on the speedgun will see you car pulled over and dismantled so they can find what caused it. and if they find something they don't like they'll probably leave your car as a pile of nuts and bolts by the side of the road; as well as a large fine and possible court appearance for perverting the course of justice

An area which I am sure the mods wont want this site associated with.

Indeed, and if the question wasn't so utterly stupid I'd probably lock it. However, it's the most preposterous thing I've heard in ages on here so :lol::lol::lol:

sigh

won't work and you'll end up with the fine anyway. the only systems that apparently had any affects were garage openers, and that was 5/10 years ago, if you were caught with one and had no garage they would then pull your pants down over it.

there equipment has since moved on and any minor glitches like that have been closed. and any car that returns a error reading on the speedgun will see you car pulled over and dismantled so they can find what caused it. and if they find something they don't like they'll probably leave your car as a pile of nuts and bolts by the side of the road; as well as a large fine and possible court appearance for perverting the course of justice

.....and a bumming depending on where you get pulled up.

tut tut tut !!!

People believe some garbage !!

While your fitting this device and drinking beer take it for a test drive then if you get pulled put pennies in your mouth so we cant tell you been drinking ( it really works ) !!!!

The more people that believe this crap the easier it is for traffic lol...

Just behave where you have to and dont go to crazy where you know its safe and you will be ok !!

most of the sensors work with a ultrasonic pulse, when they are active you can put your finger on them and feel the pulse working.

so unless the police have started mounting dolphins ontop of the vans in some kind of holywood style bionic speed van this won't work. I picture this like so...

63971ea4.jpg

most of the sensors work with a ultrasonic pulse, when they are active you can put your finger on them and feel the pulse working.

so unless the police have started mounting dolphins ontop of the vans in some kind of holywood style bionic speed van this won't work. I picture this like so...

63971ea4.jpg

I got done by one of those last week :lol:

The op asked a question. No need for all that.

The mods would happily lock the thread due to its content but at the same time they allow spamming and unreasonable bullying. I really doubt most of the comments would take place on a face to face conversation and I really detest the pretentious behaviour of some of the zed members here. Same old story about who obeys the law etc etc.

Rant over...sorry had a hard day at work and I am missing my zed which I actually took to the car audio shop today for a new dd head unit amps speakers and front and rear sensors! Oh yes sensors!

Now the op can pm me if he wants any details.

Sorry again if I upset anyone.

Greekman

The mods would happily lock the thread due to its content but at the same time they allow spamming and unreasonable bullying. I really doubt most of the comments would take place on a face to face conversation and I really detest the pretentious behaviour of some of the zed members here. Same old story about who obeys the law etc etc.

Rant over...sorry had a hard day at work and I am missing my zed which I actually took to the car audio shop today for a new dd head unit amps speakers and front and rear sensors! Oh yes sensors!

Greekman

Ps for the op. No the parking sensors don't work like that although the electromagnetic ones I ve got (front ones anyway) can be activated at any time via a switch. You need a proper radar detector and jammer for what you wanna do. Google it they do work most of the time but they are not to promote speeding anywhere and everywhere :) you can still get done. All they donis give you a few seconds to react on a laser gun lock. The guns get at least 2 readings. It starts beeping at the first one (sometimes earlier but don't depend on it) but you have to slow down and give them a second or a third reading. Otherwise they ll suspect it and then you ll be in deeeeep sh@t ;)

Greekman

I dont think the OP got too hard a ride, considering he posted on a public forum about wanting to so something illegal.

The fact that members decided to take the mick a bit (after I had already said that the original post is not in keeping with the forums ethics), should not be taken to heart by the OP, and he/she should realise that it's all just a bit of fun.

Feel free to get down off that soap box now.

Al