Parking Sensors as Laser jammers

Hotpot

so greekman what your saying is because you've done it; then its ok and we should all just follow along with it. :shrug:

i can't see whats wrong with actually reading the road and paying attention :shrug: i've been driving 12 years and never got a ticket from a camera unit. this is not me being all rightous as like anyone else i sometimes slip a little above the limit. but its not like they don't put any signs up, they paint the cameras bright yellow.

you can even have all the locations marked on your satnav.

the only reason i can see a need for a jammer is if you know you drive to fast but your aware your not observant enough to see the camera's.

and yes i would tell you to your face ;)

The op asked a question. No need for all that.

The mods would happily lock the thread due to its content but at the same time they allow spamming and unreasonable bullying. I really doubt most of the comments would take place on a face to face conversation and I really detest the pretentious behaviour of some of the zed members here. Same old story about who obeys the law etc etc.

Rant over...sorry had a hard day at work and I am missing my zed which I actually took to the car audio shop today for a new dd head unit amps speakers and front and rear sensors! Oh yes sensors!

Now the op can pm me if he wants any details.

Sorry again if I upset anyone.

Greekman

I dont think the OP got too hard a ride, considering he posted on a public forum about wanting to so something illegal.

Al

wonder who has decats on this forum, saw a tread on z,s top speed everyone was happy to talk about hitting the limiter,window tints, to list a few.... the word hypocrite comes to mind... end of the day id love to go a bit faster on those long jorneys up the m1, especially at 0200hrs in the 50mph zone. :p

The op asked a question. No need for all that.

The mods would happily lock the thread due to its content but at the same time they allow spamming and unreasonable bullying. I really doubt most of the comments would take place on a face to face conversation and I really detest the pretentious behaviour of some of the zed members here. Same old story about who obeys the law etc etc.

Rant over...sorry had a hard day at work and I am missing my zed which I actually took to the car audio shop today for a new dd head unit amps speakers and front and rear sensors! Oh yes sensors!

Now the op can pm me if he wants any details.

Sorry again if I upset anyone.

Greekman

I dont think the OP got too hard a ride, considering he posted on a public forum about wanting to so something illegal.

Al

wonder who has decats on this forum, saw a tread on z,s top speed everyone was happy to talk about hitting the limiter,window tints, to list a few.... the word hypocrite comes to mind... end of the day id love to go a bit faster on those long jorneys up the m1, especially at 0200hrs in the 50mph zone. :p

You calling me a hypocrite?

Have I posted on any of those threads? Did I have de-cats? Have I claimed to brake speed limits on public roads?, do I have tints (on any car I have ever had)?

Dont be an arse.