Hey

eck1

Hey all,

Just thought id say hi as im new to the forums anyway, the names Jon currently residing in Sheffield.

Heres a picture of my Z below, Well the few that i have on this computer and sorry for the quality!

http://img708.imageshack.us/i/carrz.jpg/

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6541/photolkn.jpg

anyway as the car stands at the minute, its a JDM 350 (not been in the country too long) with the full nismo n1 kit, Tien coilovers, 20" Deep dish alloys ( soon to be powder coated matt black but keeping the dish chrome), Blitz NUR spec cat back exhaust system

Only had it a month or so, hence only a few things done with it.

Just a few questions while on my introduction post;

Does anyone know of any good powdercoaters, and tuners in the sheffield are? As looking to go the forced induction route of things (GT3037 HKs kit) in the next couple of months.

Anyway just thought id say hi and see you arround the forums :) oh and JAE this year also

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

:welcome:

The turbo kit will complement the car very well. Hope you have deep pockets or plan to do most of the spannering yourself to keep cost down :teeth: For tunning you should have a word with Mark @ Abbey motorsports ;)

I Will be definitely doing most of the work myself to keep costs down, so it should be alright.

Hi and welcome to the forum, you dont have to wait until JAE to get some great meets in. :)

This is true! I will be up for some meets before JAE!

Does anyone know whos going JAE this year and what not? As last year I spent it with the S15 and the mx5 lot.

Welcome :wave:

Car looks great - what front lip is that?

Its the GReddy Gracer front lip.