So... she said.... Yes

Jay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, great setting and always nice to give the girl a surprise. I did the same sort of thing in the Austrian Alps a year ago, she loved it. Girls they are so soft sometimes.

Good luck and hope you'll have some funds after the wedding for the car.... :teeth:

Really proud of you lil bro, am well chuffed, the girl im seeing saw the picture of the ring you sent me on my phone, she went ooo I like that, :headhurt:

Bet your girl was really chuff you old romantic git, really happy for you, roll on stag do :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers bro, ohh well ur gf obviously has good taste......dont know why she is going out with you tho :blush:;)

Yup laura was lost for words for about 20 mins....... which was a nice change :lol: The stag do will be a good one :drunk::yahoo:

Hope you don't mind Jay about posting a couple of pics on your thread but I thought your choice or where to propose was such a great choice and as no one else has added more pics of the castle here are a couple of my favourites from the 2009 Hoon - it really is a magical place and even better with some ZEDs there ;)

By AK350Z

AK350Zcastlepic.jpg

By Chris`I

ChrisIcastlepic.jpg

Deserves a re-visit in 2011 :teeth: