Hiya!

Hello! My name is Charlotte, I am 22 from Ashford in Kent. My mum has just bought a 2005 black 350z! I am so excited, we are picking her up today from West Malling - I literally haven't slept.

She is going to be registering soon, she is thinking of a user-name right now!

We have always wanted one ever since they have come out, and now my brother and I being older, mum has no need for a 'sensible' car, so she decided to get one. Here are some photos:

73042_10150328134070693_669725692_15835471_4117594_n.jpg

154180_10150328134465693_669725692_15835476_3595797_n.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha @ Ebized - I would LOVE to drive it, I have been driving since I was 18 and had no accidents yet *touch wood* but the insurance every month is about £60 on top of my parents joint £30 policy - so it seems a little crazy to have it right now, plus I wouldn't want to hurt it.

I am going to wait till I am 25 then its all go, I might even get mum to sign a thing saying it....so theres no backin' out ;):p

haha @ Ebized - I would LOVE to drive it, I have been driving since I was 18 and had no accidents yet *touch wood* but the insurance every month is about £60 on top of my parents joint £30 policy - so it seems a little crazy to have it right now, plus I wouldn't want to hurt it.

I am going to wait till I am 25 then its all go, I might even get mum to sign a thing saying it....so theres no backin' out ;):p

Hey, don't wait until you are 25 - make it 23 at the latest :lol:

I'll never forget on one of our Wales drives, a 17 year old driving his mums GT4 and what a pleasure it was to see how well he handled a 300bhp ZED - a real credit. Just a shame all new drivers aren't like him and meant sky-high premiums for all :shrug: