Just bought a roadster for my wife

JetSet

I was only popping into the main dealers to organise a service when I spotted this roadster on the forecourt, an hour later and after much haggling we reached a deal to trade in her 2008 Z4 2.0L plus 4K. Just driven it around Chester and my wife drove it home...lovely car with the GT pack and Nissan SatNav, only 7k on the clock with FSH.

P1014421.jpg

Alongside my coupe

P1014422.jpg

Pete

Ooh! very nice she will not regret getting rid of the Z4, my mate has one and we swopped cars for a few hours I could not get out of the Z4 quick enough and he wanted to drive my car some more it turned out he was very impressed with my roadster and wishes he considered a Zed before his purchase. :teeth::teeth:

Ooh that's a freaky blast from the past with mine and Lucys car!! :lol:

Looks great matey and she will love the growl of the 313 with the roof down ;)

Btw now I have seen your plate I have actually passed you probably every day without knowing it!! Give the orange shouty van a wave next time! :lol:

Great stuff - his and hers :yahoo:

Looks a great buy - but key question - on the next drive out which car you using :wacko: or you bringing both :thumbs:

Both, for sure :D.

Wow, congratulations, you can never have enough Zeds.

Probably stop at two :)

Nice one Pete, hope you've secured a spare set of keys!! B):lol:

Cheers, I'll order another set, can only find the one.

:clap: Another female zed owner :yahoo: C'mon MrsJetset - get signed up :thumbs:

Working on it!!

Well wear - I'd be very interested to hear your opinions on a back to back drive in both.

Will do, give ma couple of weeks

fail! Your missus has the faster zed!!!!

just kidding mate, both will look great on the driveway........ and also an extra zed to bring along to meets ;):thumbs:

but she has the faster zed!!! eaaaaasy :p

I'm used to it. Caroline had an MR2 Turbo when I had a Daewoo Lanos :blush:

Interesting thing is that my key fob locks and unlocks both cars, Caroline's only works on her car, very odd. I'll be going over the car in detail in the morning and maybe I'll take it for a spin ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Great purchase there, tis a lovely looking car and given how well you have looked after the coupe it will stay a gem. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the next meeting when we meet up again.

Enjoy.

Will

Will, We're planning on taking both the cars to the meets, and if the weathers O.K then she should be fine for the drive...now she has a SatNav ;) .

Cheers, Pete