Someone Living in Cuckooland

nurrish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this is a repost.

K&N Typhoon induction system + K&N Gold oil filter + Full NISMO exhaust = 328 BHP :lol:

but

you have to rebuild the axles and have £900 custom spacers built

?? has he actually gone to the trouble of rebuilding the axles!

Every aspect of the engine has genuine N1 carbon fiber replacements and it looks unique in every way.

Carbon pistons & rods FTW

The clutch is the most expensive and high speed clutch on the market £1400 and really makes a difference - its also the only part of the 350z which is almost guaranteed to fail at around 25k miles

My cars a freak, 36K on original clutch & still going strong. But then I dont have the powahhhhh that this kit produces :(

i'm impressed that a typhoon filter and a nismo exhaust make an extra 48 BHP :lol::lol::lol: and all that with out a remap. that car is a rolling miracle. next thing is it will float on water, fly and cure lepers.

Surely the £1400 "most expensive clutch in the world ever" does that though?? :lol:

Apparently the standard clutch is guaranteed to fail at 25K miles. Mine has done 90K, with a fair number of them sideways - how lucky am I?? :D

Aha - I have message in return to my question to the seller. I asked if he had dyno reports, his response is as follows:

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately i do not have the dyno reports for the car.

I have only had the car for about 4 months and did not recieve this off the previous owner.

The 328bhp is infomation i recieved when I purchased it.

Basically the increase in the cars power is from the induction kit, ehaust system and carbon racing clutch - The are no other engine mods.

I had the car back from the garage for the paint work day before yesterday so she is looking fine!!!!

the heads this car turns in unbelievable.

if theres anything you wish to know feel free to ask....

Sorry for the sales pitch too!!!!!

Anyone fancy constructing a reply :lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think he should dyno the car first before he starts advertising a car that clearly does not have that much horsepower!! :bangin::boxing: