Someone Living in Cuckooland

nurrish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact I just sent him a message telling him what he is doing is misrepresentation... I just hope no one buys it and then comes on here to tell us its a 325bhp zed

makes my blood boil :rant: Is it Swansea RIK

I live nearish to Swansea! I would love to go and have a look at it! maybe take it for a drive!! As said, this guy is a bellend!

My god! The more i look at those pictures, the more i get wound up! Apologies to those whom own a Veilside bodykit, but i cant stand it! :thumbdown:

In fact I just sent him a message telling him what he is doing is misrepresentation... I just hope no one buys it and then comes on here to tell us its a 325bhp zed

I live nearish to Swansea! I would love to go and have a look at it! maybe take it for a drive!! As said, this guy is a bellend!

My god! The more i look at those pictures, the more i get wound up! Apologies to those whom own a Veilside bodykit, but i cant stand it! :thumbdown:

If I was local I'd be down there like a shot to take his car out for a test drive. Only to the point of missleading him into thinking I'd be interested, like he is missleading people into thinking his car is something it isn't!!!!!

Get down there Chris - wind him up!! Best thing, go down in your Zed and if he asks, just say oh I'm looking to upgrade to something more powerfull :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I was local I'd be down there like a shot to take his car out for a test drive. Only to the point of missleading him into thinking I'd be interested, like he is missleading people into thinking his car is something it isn't!!!!!

Get down there Chris - wind him up!! Best thing, go down in your Zed and if he asks, just say oh I'm looking to upgrade to something more powerfull :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL then while driving his, say to him, hmmm mine feels a bit faster to be honest.... haha

LOL then while driving his, say to him, hmmm mine feels a bit faster to be honest.... haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wicked !! :#1:

brilliant, it'd almost be worth saying to him you have some dyno time booked if he's ok with taking a short run over to the dyno place

Fantastic!

I think we should all go down and then say we plan on doing a 3 way bid - his eyes will light up!! Of course only after that dyno time ;):lol:

Haha! that would be brilliant! :lol:

On another note, i only just discovered how intrusive Ebay is! I just checked his purchase history and found a considerable amount of info! He owned a mk4 Astra last year. He buys a lot of hair products, like designer pants/clothes and does a lot of weights! Hmmmm

On another completely different note............1000 posts!! Woohoo! :#1: Im a veteran! :teeth:

Haha! that would be brilliant! :lol:

On another note, i only just discovered how intrusive Ebay is! I just checked his purchase history and found a considerable amount of info! He owned a mk4 Astra last year. He buys a lot of hair products, like designer pants/clothes and does a lot of weights! Hmmmm

On another completely different note............1000 posts!! Woohoo! :#1: Im a veteran! :teeth:

1000 posts :notworthy:

haha you stalker! he sounds like a right ricer nancy boy haha

My message to him :

I just don't get this ad...

The failside kit does not give an extra 50bhp... This is misrepresentation unless you have dyno'd it can proove your claims.

Surely you don't believe what you have put in your advert ?

Reply this morning :lol:

Failside?????Firstly the car comes 287bhp factory so thats 41bhp increase so no i dont think it has 50bhp increase.Secondly it has nismo tuning, induction kit and racing clutch so it does have over 300bhp.finally if you aint interested why waste your time?!?!?!

- hot_du_choc

:lol::lol::lol:

He has a point, I forgot about the racing clutch :doh:

haha i love the reply :lol: i watched shutter island the other night, this is just like that! stuck in his own delusions! Subtle use of failside there tarmac haha.

chris, go see the car, sod it i'd even come with you!!

how long we gonna leave it before we send him the link to this thread? :lol:

My message to him :

The failside kit does not give an extra 50bhp... This is misrepresentation unless you have dyno'd it can proove your claims.

Failside?????Firstly the car comes 287bhp factory so thats 41bhp increase so no i dont think it has 50bhp increase.Secondly it has nismo tuning, induction kit and racing clutch so it does have over 300bhp.finally if you aint interested why waste your time?!?!?!

- hot_du_choc

This chap is seriously confused, since when did a 2003 come with 287bhp???? He's even getting factory figures wrong...

Chris you have to do it.... !! And like Husky says, get a £10 camera - if you don't have one I don't mind sending my one down, it has a 8gig memory card in there for 1 hours worth of footage. This could be superb!!! :drive1

Good Morning,

Hmmmmm, I had a 2008 350z, with Twin Nismo induction, 5zigen exhaust.....and yet it still only produced the factory 313ps (309bhp).

Could you enlighten me on how you managed to get that increase you claim from stock? A 2003 350z produced 276bhp, so I am curious how with similar mods to mine yours creates 328 (and increase of 52 bhp!)

I only ask, so that I can go to the garage I had fit my parts and take legal action for not giving me the power increase that is so easily achieveable as you have proved.....

Good Morning,

Hmmmmm, I had a 2008 350z, with Twin Nismo induction, 5zigen exhaust.....and yet it still only produced the factory 313ps (309bhp).

Could you enlighten me on how you managed to get that increase you claim from stock? A 2003 350z produced 276bhp, so I am curious how with similar mods to mine yours creates 328 (and increase of 52 bhp!)

I only ask, so that I can go to the garage I had fit my parts and take legal action for not giving me the power increase that is so easily achieveable as you have proved.....

My message to him :

- hot_du_choc

Chris mate, this is legendary! BUT.....this guy clearly knows his stuff!........ :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: This is amazing! I'm loving this thread!

Ok, I do have a £10 camera with a 4gb card. That would be plenty! :teeth: We should let this settle for a couple of days before he gets suspicious and then arrange a meet.....maybe if we were to turn up at this guys house in 3 Zeds? :lol::lol: Can you imaging his face!? :scare:

Why stop at 3 Zeds? I'm sure we could have a drive meet with him and drag strip test his motor?

Maybe we should open up the Wales meet for him to attend - like a special guest appearance!!