What wud u consider buying after your Z

waseem1978

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove a Boxster S today! I love the car BUT it's very cramped in the cockpit. I have big feet and I can tell you it's no fun getting comfortable getting from the accelerator to the brake quickly, I really have to twist my fat arse about to hit the brakes :blush:

I really fancy the new Boxster Spyder :surrender:

It's stunning in the flesh! :thumbs:

The only annoying about them is only being able to do 126mph before it rips the roof off. Might as well just make a permanent roadster if thats the case!!! :bangin:

You do 126mph often? And in the rain?

I think the fact the roofs a faf will be the biggest issue but I'd expect most of them to have the roof removed and never used to be honest.

i had a supercharged cooper s and i reckon it would probs keep up with the zed to about 100, change the supercharger pulley and bigger intercooler and you can easily push 230 bhp from them.

i had a supercharged cooper s and i reckon it would probs keep up with the zed to about 100, change the supercharger pulley and bigger intercooler and you can easily push 230 bhp from them.

bluefin chip as well also boosted the power as well, wasn't difficult ot squeeze biggish gains for not alot of money.

The new Boxster is ugly, useless and a woeful underperformer. Top speed 166mph??

Roof rips off if you're going too fast, try doing over a ton in a convertible, it's unhealthy!! Therefore it's not going to sell to a "driver" more of a poor mans Porsche poser!

Next car - either 370z - or something with a Turbo... Evo ten maybe? That's 2 years away yet, a lot changes in that time. I shall see what's on the market at the time.

But that Boxter, it's not great be honest.

Just get an MX5 and be done with it. :lol:

Next car will be along the lines of a GTR or something with similar presence and power with an Italian or Merc badge I would think. Or get another Elise or an Exige.

That doesn't include the family car or the wife's car though! Next on the drive is a new V50....

It's stunning in the flesh! :thumbs:

The only annoying about them is only being able to do 126mph before it rips the roof off. Might as well just make a permanent roadster if thats the case!!! :bangin:

I don't see the big deal with the roof, when do you go 126mph? If your on track then just put the roof down beforehand?

:shrug:

What i want in my next car isn't much...will need to have 4 seats, looks as good as the Z, fun to drive, more power, and be more economical :lol: ....which rules out pretty much everything on sale today :dry: (though I'm trying convincing my other half that a GTR does all the above :teeth: )

Hopefully decent hybrid/EV cars will start appearing soon, i'm sure i read some where the next EVO is suppose to be diseal hybrid so that it can pass the emission tests :wacko:

What i want in my next car isn't much...will need to have 4 seats, looks as good as the Z, fun to drive, more power, and be more economical :lol: ....which rules out pretty much everything on sale today :dry: (though I'm trying convincing my other half that a GTR does all the above :teeth: )

Hopefully decent hybrid/EV cars will start appearing soon, i'm sure i read some where the next EVO is suppose to be diseal hybrid so that it can pass the emission tests :wacko:

The GTR is less economical but not by much :lol:.

The next GTR is meant to be going green though..nissan trying to save the enviroment an that :thumbs:

Paul