What wud u consider buying after your Z

waseem1978

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has a Mini Cooper S previously and it was a bag of nails! My recently sold Suzuki Swift Sport kicked its ass, was really nipp and was way more practical!

My next car will probably be really boring and be able to take baby seats...... :console: stoopid babies!!!

In my dream land though it would be a TVR Tuscan....man those things are just pure orgasm! sigh!

im either going to go in 1 of 2 directions after the zed, its a house and a 4 door e36 m3 or a lancia integrale 16v and an astra van or a maserati quatroporte and keep renting. as tempting as the maserati is it will probably be the first one :blush:

Should've said I don't see me getting rid of the Zed at all. Just adding to it (subject to winning substantial cash and finding a property with car storage bigger than the living area!)....

Has a Mini Cooper S previously and it was a bag of nails! My recently sold Suzuki Swift Sport kicked its ass, was really nipp and was way more practical!

My next car will probably be really boring and be able to take baby seats...... :console: stoopid babies!!!

In my dream land though it would be a TVR Tuscan....man those things are just pure orgasm! sigh!

My last car was an R53 Mini Coopers S (MCS).

Although i do not think that a Z is the fastest thing on 4 wheels, it is far faster than a MCS. And the MCS just felt plain dangerous above 70 mph as it skipped over any kind of rough surface. And that was after i had gotten rid of the run flats!

a property with car storage bigger than the living area!)....

Live that dream :cloud9:

Only places I can find are former warehouses with gallery offices that can be turned into living accommodation. Not so sure the airport next door and lack of garden is the best environment for bringing up a family! :lol:

Hi Folks

Its gotta be a bad boy classic mustang for me, a guy is holding one for me till my zed is sold, then is pollution and noise all the way lol. In a couple of years an R35 but the servicing cost and parts put me off,

R :D

def another evo, starting to look for 1 already :drive1

How does the evo compare? My list is down to r33 or evo 8 if i do change next year

really depends on wat ur after! the z is more subtle and a nice cruiser which still gets heads turning, but for performance the evo wins hands down! and even a standard one makes people stop and stare at it! only other car id go for apart from another evo wud b a skyline also!

im goin next week to have a look at this evo 8 nicley modded nothin too silly!

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ni/car ... 7362659012

really depends on wat ur after! the z is more subtle and a nice cruiser which still gets heads turning, but for performance the evo wins hands down! and even a standard one makes people stop and stare at it! only other car id go for apart from another evo wud b a skyline also!

and in english?

and in english?

clearly it was in english :teeth:

would you like me to edit my post and correct my grammer??