Moderators (everyone please read this)

I've logged on today and seen that there's a considerable amount of "stuff" going on. I really don't want to get involved with any of it but i do want to pick up on one point that caught my attention.....

I would like to thank the all Moderators for an exceptional service that they provide. Without this service, I would be lost and clueless about my 350Z!! If you take into account what this forum provides us members, I'm sure you would agree that its simply mind blowing what they have achieved! I haven't had the pleasure of a meet yet and I've (sadly) only met a couple of members (due to my crappy, non sociable job) but I can fully appreciate what this forum is all about! I have bought parts from members and Mods and my Zed is becoming more of an obsession every day and im sure this is the case for many of you! I can see the friendships and the banter that's been created due to the forum and its brilliant to log on and have a laugh! I'm happy that there are so many people that are more than happy to help out when someone needs the help, whether its a car parking space for a week, a stubby aerial or a complete engine rebuild! Little or big, you're guaranteed to get the help here!

All of this (and more) are due to the guys that run this forum and i am so unbelievably grateful to the Moderators and feel privileged to be a part of it!

Thank you guys!

Please keep up the amazing work!

Chris

As the rest of the team are absent I will say thankyou for the kind words. :)

We are a bit thin on the ground at the moment due to various holidays and weddings etc. It does take up a fair bit of time but as long as the forum is fun its worth it. :thumbs:

I think the attitude of the members makes the job a lot easier so apart from the odd blip its a pleasure.

As the rest of the team are absent I will say thankyou for the kind words. :)

We are a bit thin on the ground at the moment due to various holidays and weddings etc. It does take up a fair bit of time but as long as the forum is fun its worth it. :thumbs:

I think the attitude of the members makes the job a lot easier so apart from the odd blip its a pleasure.

+1 plus we are constantly on the lookout for members that we feel have the right traits, have consistency in these traits and also fit in with the current team.

Thank you all for the kind words, its very much appreciated by all the team :#1:

Thanks for all the kind words folks :cloud9:

I know you cant please all of the people all of the time, but that shouldnt (and doesn't) stop us from trying :blush: We sometimes make mistakes, and have often taken moderating decisions or forum organising decisions that havent been well received, but we do try to listen to all the feedback and improve the way we run the club/forum.

When we see so much positive feedback though, it makes the more difficult and stressful times fade away. Thanks again for the kind words :)