Top Secret 370Z

Gaz Walker

need to see it in the flesh but i think i like it as it reminds me of the supra concept. (an aquired taste, but one i like)

the more of the kitted ones i see the more its pulling me round. what i don't like is the fact that ontop of buying one i'd need to spend a small fortune buying exhausts and body kits to get it to the standard you'd want it at. :dry:

Whereas IMHO most of the 350Z kits make it look worse than before the 370Z seems to really benefit from a decent kit. Liking what they've done with the front bumper a lot. B)

I firmly agree with you on that one.

Looks like Top Secret visited Baker-Jackson Nissan in Houston to mod some cars: http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-photos-spyshots-video-media-gallery/16821-top-secret-japan-visits-houston.html

Yeah, where the Top Secret short ram intake managed to make better gains than the Stillen G3. Some beleive it has unicorn blood powering it for a short ram to beat a CAI :dry::lol: IMO just goes to show you can make a dyno tell you whatever you want to see.

Yeah, where the Top Secret short ram intake managed to make better gains than the Stillen G3. Some beleive it has unicorn blood powering it for a short ram to beat a CAI :dry::lol: IMO just goes to show you can make a dyno tell you whatever you want to see.

Hahaha, I noticed that too, oops :doh: