Yes, I'm new

Hello,

Thought I would introduce myself just purchased a 2004 350z last week and enjoying every second after driving a people carrier for the last 14 months which has now been handed back to the wife and child phew! :)

Few things on my list to hunt though the board for including:

Bluetooth intergration kit

Ipod interface

Track / driver training

So I'll go hunting and hopefully I'll see you peeps at an event this summer :drive1

:welcome: to the club

piccies of ya Zed

:worthless:

bluetooth adaptor, they may be one in the For Sale section otherwise contact Mr.F (mike) at MJP. Youfind more info in the discount section.

Ipod connection. R35LEE does a mod to allow it. You need to send the headunit to him. There is no AUX input. A FM transmitter is the other option to a cassette tape convector. Recent post on that from just last week.

Welcome to the forum!

Have a look at the recent thread about Bedford autodrome, it's the perfect track for the beginner, I put a few pics up the other day. They also do driver instruction there so you'll get the best out of your Zed in no time.

As for the ipod - if it's Bose unit in your Zed then your knackered. I tried and tried, there's loads of posts on here. I thought I'd beaten everyone when the Car Audio Centre in Brum promised a solution, took my money - then let me down!

Cheapest option is a Griffin iTrip,you'll get it for about £30 from Amazon and you can tune it into a preset radio station. Nt crystal clear audio, but probably the best you'll get without ripping the Bose out.

I live in the Hull area and hopefully there is a piccy attached.

Thanks for all the info so far most useful, I must say your a very friendly group :)

My Z has the GT pack so it looks like I'm destined for IPOD horror I suspect I might settle for burning a few CD's in the short term :surrender:

PS ignore my messy garden, I'd rather be out in my new toy ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum

Greekman on here is in your part of the world with a Night Blue roadster. Probably holds the record for tyre and brake wear as he loves to track his ZED, well once he fell off it (at Brands) but I'll let him explain that ;)